Chapter 5

Izuku woke up in an empty classroom, groaning, he tried sitting up and maybe remember why he was there.

Though he quickly stopped after noticing how everything was spinning and that his head hurt more than usual.

This wasn't the first time he passed out during one of his beatings, but it was the first time his head hurt this badly.

Maybe it was a concussion?

He couldn't check how long he was unconscious because he left his phone at home, asking his parents for a new one when his friends broke it wouldn't end well and he'd have to wait god knows how long before he could speak to his friends again.

Izuku might really go insane if his support system was ripped away from him.

Deciding that he should get home as soon as possible, Izuku grit his teeth and stood up from where he was laying.

It took far too long to get out of the school, ignoring all the concerned glances sent to him from the janitors and after school staff. He was one of the few kids, or maybe even the only one,  that actually treated them like people and not like trash, so they did care for him a bit.

Though not enough to try and get him out of the situation he was in or even offer a helping hand.

Limping out of the school, he could only walk for a slow five minutes before he had to stop.

Stepping into an alleyway, he leaned against a wall and slid down so he could sit.

The headache had gotten even worse from when he woke up, it was to the point where his vision had black spots.

He couldn't pass out here, in the classroom the teachers would just wake him up and then just drag him out of the school, but this was an alley! Who knows what people would do to him when he was unconscious.

Shaking his head, Izuku tried to get up again but found that it was even harder than when he was in the classroom, he couldn't even get into a kneeling position before he fell down again.

Even if it hurt, he had to get up. Being unconscious in a place he wasn't familiar with when there could be villains around was a death wish.

Izuku managed to get on his hands and feet before noticing that something was coming towards him.

It was pretty dark in the alley and Izuku's sight was very blurry, so he couldn't see what exactly it was that was coming near him.

All he could make out was that it was as big as him, completely black and had yellow eyes.

Not to mention that it was headed directly for him and didn't look like it had good intentions.

Izuku tried to back up, but he was already against the wall and didn't have the strength or coordination to get out of the alley.

Concussions do that to people.

When the thing got closer to Izuku, his skin, teeth and eyes started burning, he couldn't even scream because of how painful it was.

The thing slithered up to him, it didn't really look like it was swaying, and only stopped when it was an inch away from the trembling Izuku.

He felt a piercing pain in the backside of he's shoulder before he passed out.

Or he thought he passed out.

It was more like floating in a black void while it felt like your insides were being rearranged. The pain in his head and teeth paled in comparison, though thankfully his skin was just itching now.