Chapter 16

Izuku was giddy.

He'd just told off his bullies and their faces were priceless!

Shoka looked shocked when she saw him at the school entrance, which wasn't that surprising as she'd never seen his horns or tail before.

When she tried to talk to him he snarled at her, damn the consequences! He felt amazing!

She froze when she heard that disturbing sound, her heart started to beat even quicker than usual and her face started to heat up more than usual.

Though Izuku didn't notice that, he was way too busy thinking about the fact that the trio would currently be rethinking all their life choices.

Well, Izumi would, the Bakugous would probably only act like they regretted it for Izumi's sake.

He didn't think that the blondes could ever give half a damn about him anymore.

But that didn't matter, he'd already given up on them.

They would hopefully leave him alone now.

Izuku skipped over to the cat cafe he had visited before school, it was called the white dove for some reason.

He was pretty sure cats ate doves and doves were already white but the name stuck so eh.

Entering the shop, he greeted the shocked barista, Shin, with a joyful expression.

People were getting shocked all around him today, guess having quirk mutations all of a sudden when you're quirkless surprises people, who would've thought.

Nobody was in line so he just walked up to Shin.

"You... Look different today?"

Izuku giggled at the confused expression on his friend's (?) face, he was under the impression that Izuku worked under Jörmungandr so he didn't question all the burns and bruises, but this was a whole different category of '????????'.

"Sorry I hid this from you, it was pretty confidential"

He said in an apologetic tone, it wasn't exactly a lie though.

The reason he'd thrown all that information at his former friends wasn't out of impulse, well mostly, he didn't plan for it to happen so soon. But he was going to tell them before school ended so that they'd be able to snitch to his parents and he'd be able to go to a highschool and not deal with the constant verbal and physical abuse with his brand new quirk registration.

Shin just nodded and prepared the  teenager's usual order, knowing better than to ask about what that confidentiality was.

Izuku laid down on the spot he normally sat at and pulled out his phone, scrolling through the Serpent's Nest and sending a few messages.

The first text was to his tech team, nicknamed the second Hydra's head.

Because someone thought that considering both the Jörmungandr and the Hydra are mythical reptiles, they fit quite nicely together.

When he'd heard of the name it was already too late to call it something else.

So now there are eight teams named the Hydra's heads who serve Jörmungandr, a snake from Norse mythology ruled over a monster from Greek mythology.

The inaccuracy bothered him, but he let it go.

What he asked his tech team to do was to hack into the cameras and monitor the trio he had the misfortune of knowing.

He had gotten a message when he came out of the school from the snake with a sensory quirk that while his quirk wasn't reacting as intensely, it was still acting up.