Chapter 17

"What?"

Both his parents said in confusion, thinking they misheard their daughter.

She repeated herself with a bit more detail than the first time.

"He showed us! Izuku had horns and a tail and- and his teeth were so sharp and he acted so different and-"

Her voice started to crack as she tried to explain, his words still fresh in her mind.

Everyone else started to comfort her when she started to sob.

Izuku just watched on in silent rage, she was going to throw so many wrenches in his plan that it'd look like a tool shop!

And yet the only thing he could do was watch them.

When Izumi's crying died down to only a few sniffles, her parents were rightfully concerned at what she was saying.

It didn't make any sense to them.

But then Viridian Tornado remembered something very important.

Some police officers had thought that there were way too many gangs in the area around Aldera, maybe there were drugs there?

Was her sweet baby drugged!?!?

She turned to her husband so quickly he thought she had gotten whiplash from just that.

Izuku had to turn up the volume to the max to hear what they were saying and damn near burst into laughter when he got the gist of it.

They didn't believe her!

Their golden child, their beautiful and heroic daughter.

And even then they didn't believe her!

He was definitely going to download this and put it into the chat, who cares that the number one and two heroes' identities are on it.

Said heroes then turned to the teenagers who had been standing there, confusedly waiting for the adults to finish talking.

All Might was the first one to speak up.

"Did any of you happen to... Take a suspicious substance, or inhale one today?"

Guess you can't expect subtlety from a man who's entire career is made of enormous amounts of property damage and casualties 'caused by the rampaging villains'.

For once in her life, Izumi caught on very quickly to what her father meant.

"We aren't drugged! He really does have a quirk! We all saw the same thing, so it can't be because of a drug!"

She yelled and stomped her foot, like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

Izuku was pretty surprised by this, he knew that his sister was childish and naive, but he didn't know it was this bad...

He let out a few muffled giggles at seeing her continue her tantrum, it was a good source of entertainment.

Viridian Tornado looked at her with pity and answered in a soft voice.

"We'll look into it, okay dear? Let's go home first and eat dinner though, it's getting quite late."

Looking out of the window, Izuku could see that the sun was setting already.

He'd been here much longer than he intended, he'd barely even touched his food.

When he looked back to his phone, his blood relatives and former friends were walking off into the sunset like they were in some TV show.

While stretching he called Shin over to ask for a bag, he was going to make a pitstop before returning home and he'd eat while walking.

He said his goodbyes and left the shop with his backpack and bag.

At first he wanted to reveal to his family that he had a quirk, but no intention to be a hero, just to spite them.

But right now he could drive a wedge between his parents and sister, maybe even fuck up Izumi's relationship with her friends.

It was way better than their momentary shock would be!

He had walked so quickly that the normal fifteen minutes walk turned into a ten minute one.

The current neighborhood he was in was just above the slums, with a high crime rate and few patrolling heroes it was the perfect place to hide their home base.

For most criminals the thing they would hide there would be weapons, drugs, false documents and other generally illegal things.

For him it was snakes.

450 different snakes.

He doesn't have a problem, they had all agreed to work with him and they were necessary for his quirk.

Trying to convince himself that this was completely normal and necessary, he opened the door to a seemingly run down factory.

The inside was completely different to the outside though, being completely renovated to have all sorts of nooks and crannies for the snakes to nap in.

He sadly couldn't enjoy the tropical temperature here for very long if he wanted to say he took the scenic route and that's why he came home late.

Walking over to the middle of the room, he let Dandelion, Show and the snake with a sensory quirk slither off of him  before he reached the couch that was in the center of the building.

Ivory made her way up to his shoulders while she shifted back into her original size and Shrow just slithered on next to him.

'Could you have two glamour snakes come over here? One short range for my mutations and one long range for about the size of a soccer ball'

He asked Ivory telepathically while he picked up a shiny trinket off the table and fidgeted with it.

Don't ask, he just likes shiny things, nothing more nothing less.

Ivory's confirmation came soon after and it only took a minute for the two snakes to show up.

They both looked similar, probably siblings with how their quirks worked pretty much the same.

Both took a lot of concentration and would dissilusion the user if used on them.

He tried his best to memorize all of the snakes' quirks, but there was more details in his notes.

Writing on his computer and uploading the pictures was much safer than putting them in the Bakugous blast radius.

With a quick nod to them both, he let both the snakes slide up his legs and under his shirt, he'd long gotten used to them shrinking under the effect of Shrow's quirk.

Izuku smirked to himself as they all got comfortable.

He wondered how Izumi's expression would look when no one believed her.