Chapter 11

Discrim made the hub and they both called it the serpent's nest.

After he'd admitted that he had a quirk and explained how exactly it worked, xe wouldn't let it be a normal name.

Xe and Izuku had put very much thought into it and xe wouldn't have it that some random could claim it as their own work, so they'd have to make it recognizable.

He found it a tad embarrassing, but didn't fight it as a lot of people probably wouldn't even use it.

Thankfully, maybe even predictably, his family didn't notice anything different.

Sending his snakes out actually did a hell of a lot more good than he thought it would.

Apparently, people were a lot more willing to sign into a server that was possibly full with villains than he thought they'd be.

There were even a few people that could fake documents and we're offering to do so for adequate pay!

In fact, there were so many people coming into the server that could do various things, he had to ask Discrim to add icons so it was possible to immediately see what they did.

For ease, xe added a list of names when someone was searching for a specific person to do something.

When making the cheat sheet, xe also wrote down his account as the nest's owner.

Though that directly led to the most stressful situation he had been in for the past few years.

Picking his name.

Look, he was used to the dry and repetitive insult from both Katsuki and Izumi, even the beatings didn't do all that much.

But choosing what people would call him in a professional setting?

He wasn't prepared.

Searching through mythology containing snakes, he eventually decided on Jörmungandr.

The snake who was so large that it wrapped himself around Asgard.

Apparently the name spread like wildfire both in and out of the server, it was to the point where people in his school were talking about him.

Thank God that Discrim made it so that you'd need a specific code to enter, otherwise people like his bullies would come in and ruin it for everyone.

But now was not the time to be thinking about that.

This was possibly the most stupid and also the most important thing he'd ever do.

This was the first time he'd make a physical appearance somewhere as Jörmungandr.

There was a man trying to escape his abusive wife with his two sons and he'd basically begged for anyone willing to distract her for long enough so that he could change his identity without the police of his back, with the help from some other people on the server, and flee for Australia.

The reason why he couldn't file for divorce?

According to a lot of articles that had somehow never made it to the news, that reeked of foul play, the chance of the husband getting custody from his wife in an abusive situation was incredibly small.

The courts were more than willing to look over evidence in an abuse case and just pin it on the husband.

So, seeing that nobody had agreed, he accepted.

It would've been more convenient if he had access to that other form of his that the albino snake, now dubbed ivory, talked about. But for some reason he still couldn't use it.