Chapter 2

Izumi walked up to her best friend with a worried look on her face.

She had asked momma and papa why Izuku was so sad yesterday and they said that because he was quirkless he wouldn't be able to be a hero, as it's too dangerous.

At first she was sad that they couldn't be a trio anymore, but she would need to cry about it later and not now.

Because she knew that her brother was stubborn and that he wouldn't give up that easily.

That's why she was going to Kacchan, he was just as smart as her brother so he should know what to do!

"Kacchan!"

She cried out when she was a few meters away.

He turned around with a frown on his face that quickly turned into a grin when he recognized who called him.

"What's your quirk? It can't be better than mine, but it better be a close second, nerd!"

He snarled, but she knew he wasn't trying to be mean, it's just how he is.

"I have really strong telekinesis! I can carry a ton and a half, the doctor said that it'd get even stronger when I train it"

She grinned at him, but quickly snapped out of it. They could talk about being a hero duo later, Izuku was in danger!

"That's not important right now! Izuku's quirkless, but I know he still wants to be a hero! I don't know what to do! If he tries being a hero he'll die!"

Kacchan's grin was wiped off his face as soon as he heard that and Izumi was on the brink of tears, this was a serious situation! Her brother's life is in danger!

But he didn't have any clue what to do either.

So, they went to a teacher.

Because when you didn't know what to do, you asked an adult, right?

It took a bit of time to get Kacchan to come because he didn't think they needed help to save 'stupid nerd 2!'

But they got to their favorite teacher after a few minutes of arguing later anyway.

Mrs.Okimare was in her mid-fourties, had pastel purple hair, fair skin, light freckles and green eyes. The students loved her because her quirk allowed her to make pretty flowers out of smoke in the palm of her hand.

Izumi tugged on her pants and asked,

"Mrs.Okimare? Can I ask you a question?"

Okimare turned around and smiled gently at the two children.

"Of course dear, you can always ask me something"

Izumi beamed at her, but that smile quickly dropped as she asked her question.

"Izuku's quirkless, but I know he still wants to be a hero! Momma and papa said that it's too dangerous for him! I don't want him to die!"

Okimare's smile turned tense as she listened to the now crying Izumi, she didn't get why two kids with such heroic quirks would care about a quirkless.

But in the end, she's still an educator.

She'll just have to teach them that there are more important things to think about that some unevolved thing.

She looked sadly at them, though it wasn't out of concern for Izuku as the kids thought, and answered,

"I'm afraid roughing him up is the only option, if he can't see that being a hero will get him killed, you have to show him why."

The two kids looked incredibly sad after hearing her, but after a few seconds their eyes lit up with determination.

The two nodded their heads at which she smiled again, glad that she managed to guide the two young hero's to a better path. Although it would take a bit longer to get them set and ready to go tread the path of heroism.

Izumi and Katsuki ran off to find Izuku.

They found him swinging one the swing set, looked downtrodden.

Katsuki went to him first, with izumi behind him.

"Hey 'zuku! Do you still wanna be a hero?"

Katsuki asked, blunt as ever.

Izuku looked up surprised, but his face quickly morphed into determination as he nodded and replied confidently.

"Yeah! I'm gonna be the first quirkless hero ever!"

From his sitting position he put his fist in the air in motivation.

But unlike the supportive response from izumi and the grumpy but happy response from Kacchan that he expected, he got a sneer and a shove.

He looked up, shocked at why Kacchan pushed him.

"Don't even think of standing in our way! You're quirkless, you'll never even make it to a hero school so give up!"

Katsuki yelled while his hands made small pops from the explosions.

Izuku, scared on why this was happening, looked at his twin sister to see if this was some sort of dumb joke.

But she was coldly glaring at him.

He was frozen stiff, izumi had never looked at him like that, she was always warm and friendly to anyone who wasn't a bully.

He hadn't bullied anyone, he'd never! So why was she looking at him like that!?

Seeing that Izuku looked terrified, Katsuki left with a "tch" and Izumi following behind him.

They didn't like what they did, but someone had to make sure Izuku was safe.

And they'd be the ones to do it.

They were going to be heroes after all, so they could start saving people even now!