07.

"Does this place make you uncomfortable, princess?"

-

I watched the clock ticking for what seemed like forever. I bit my lip and tapped my foot against the tile floor repeatedly and tapped my pencil against the desk fastly. I just wanted to get out of here, I was highly anxious to hang out with Justin and the day has dragged on slowly. It was killing me inside knowing just how bad I wanted to be outside of school with Justin.

I looked to the left of me, getting annoyed with the clock that wouldn't hit the twelve soon enough, and met my gaze with Justin's who staring at me with a devious smirk plastered his lips. Those lips that I truly hoped would connect with mine today. I've been craving for the feel of them against mine since we got rudely interrupted by that damn science teacher. Couldn't she have come a minute later?

"Anxious, love?" Justin whispered, leaning in his seat so that I could hear him.

I eagerly nodded my head, not scared to show that I was frustrated because the god damned bell would not ring. Justin chuckled, causing me to get the chills up my spine. God, what was this stranger doing to me?

The bell suddenly rang, causing me to shoot up from my seat and collect my books. I threw my bag around my shoulder and looked over to Justin who was already walking out of the classroom, spinning his car keys around his finger with a smirk still on those lips. I couldn't help but to smile as I waved goodbye to the music director and run out of the classroom, trying to find Justin through the sea of students.

Not succeeding, I pushed and shoved my way past the students and pushed through the front door of the school, running down the stairs. I stopped and looked through the parking lot, my eyes finally settling on a black ferrari, and Justin leaning against the open door, his squinted eyes searching the crowds of people. Just the thought of him looking for me gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"Why were you running through the school?" Mandy asked, walking behind me popping bubble gum in her mouth.

"I was looking for someone." I stated, turning around to her.

My traveled behind her and I saw Bella and Cierra walking down the steps toward us. As soon as they approached, I started rummaging through my bag for my car keys. Once I saw them glisten inside my purse I grabbed them, pulling them out.

"Bells, you have your permit right?" I hurridly asked.

"Yeah, but-"

"But nothing," I said throwing the keys at her. "This will be great practice for you. Drive home and tell mom I'll be out for awhile."

"Where are you going?" All three of them asked in unison.

"That's not important," I said, backing up. "Love ya's."

I blew a kiss at all of them and turned around, walking through the parking lot. As soon as Justin came into view, his eyes scanned my body with that usual smirk on his face.

"Ready?" He asked, as I made my way towards the passenger door.

"When am I not?" I said, cockily, opening his door and sitting down.

"You better buckle up," Justin said, sitting down in the drivers seat and slamming his door shut. "This car goes pretty fast."

"Nothing I can't handle." I winked as he started the car, and pulled away from his spot.

He chuckled and turned the music on as he pulled out of his parking spot. The sound of Post To Be by Omarion blasting through the car as he suddenly turned his car and sped down the school parking lot and onto the main road, and you couldn't miss the gawking stares of my friends and sister as they watched me drive out of the school parking lot with Justin.