28.

You guys are only getting this update since Love Me Harder reached 100k reads. Thank you guys so much and I'm happy AF about how far this book has come. But please, reach the goals. Commenting is not hard. You guys weren't even close to the goal I had and I was showing you all that I really WONT update unless you meet the goals of the chapter.

My alarm rang throughout my hotel room. I groaned not wanting to get out of bed to turn it off. I could hear Justin chuckle from beside me and pull me closer to his body. I felt him reach his arm to grab my phone and he shut off the alarm. I hummed a thank you to him and snuggled myself closer to his chest. I could feel his wet lips leave a kiss on my forehead and I smiled to myself. There was no place I would rather be than in his arms.

"Today is the big day," He whispered into my hair, pulling my body closer to his as if that was even possible. "Are you nervous?"

"Just a little bit..." I mumbled, letting my eyes finally flutter open. I looked up at Justin, the butterflies already swarming in my stomach at his tanned body and sleepy face. "I'm nervous about the dancing, not singing. I'm so clumsy and I have to dance in heels. It's like death is calling my name."

Justin chuckled and kissed my head again causing me to blush. He suddenly pulled away from me and sat up on the bed, ruffling his hands on the sides of his arm. His naked chest was exposed to me, the blanket falling just below his torso so that I could see his v-line clearly. I bit my lip as he moved himself off of the bed and cupped his penis in his hands. His butt was so cute.

"You kill it every time in rehearsal, baby girl." He said, moving his head to the side before he started walking toward the bathroom. "Now get up and get ready. We're gonna go out before because I need a haircut."

I hummed a response to Justin, sitting up in bed and pulling the sheet up closer to my body. I watched biting my lip as Justin walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. His butt was barely bigger than mine, but it was big for him. It was cute.

I listened as the shower began to run and slipped out of bed, keeping the sheet wrapped securely around me. I walked over to the hotel room closet and started a debate on what I wanted to wear. We had been staying in the hotel this whole week since we had rehearsal---tech rehearsal--- every day. Mr. Lavish convinced my parents that he was going to keep a close eye on me and make sure I didn't get into any trouble. My parents also knew that I was seeing Justin and one of their conditions was that we didn't share a room together. Mr. Lavish kept his promise and booked separate rooms for the both of us... But Justin and I didn't keep that promise. In fact, I never promised my parents. Just nodded my head when they ordered for that to happen.

I decided on wearing a pair of black high waisted jeans and a flowing black tank top. It looked sunny outside so what better way to get some sun on my skin then to wear an all black outfit? I finished up getting dressed, completely skipping out on wearing makeup. I was only going to get my face beat and slayed later on tonight. I decided to go on with my day fresh faced.

 I decided to go on with my day fresh faced