02.

"I don't say things I don't mean..."

-

The bell rang signaling that it was finally time for the last class of the day. I quickly gathered my chemistry books and shoved them into my bag before exiting the classroom. I walked into the sea of students trying to find their way to their last class. I scurried through the hall making my way to the music room where my last class was being held.

Music was just a hobby to me and I had it put on my schedule for extra credits. It would go great on college applications, so I've dedicated my last four years in high school to the music program. I play the piano from lessons I received when I was younger and I had vocal lessons from the time I was ten until age 14. I stopped however when my studies took toll of my life and just stayed with the music program in school.

Finally seeing the big brown oak doors of the music room, I made my way past a few people and entered the room. The room looked the same with it's red painted walls and black grand piano at the center of the room. Desks lined up in the back of the room next to a whiteboard with music theory written across it, and students filled the desks. I made my way over to the desks and sat in the middle, placing my bag on the floor.

I took my phone out of my bag and begun to scroll through twitter to pass the time. I knew that when the bell rang Mr. Lavish wouldn't start the class until twenty minutes into it. He was a great teacher, yes, but very unorganized. He had a great skill in playing the piano, guitar, flute or just any instrument you could think of. Not to mention his great singing voice.

I sat in my desk still mindlessly scrolling through my twitter feed, when I heard a coughing noise next to me. I moved my bangs out of my eyes and lifted my head to see who was making that noise.

My eyes traveled from the floor seeing shiny black dress shoes and gray pants. A white fitted polo with the familiar Stratford Hall logo on it and a red cardigan sweater draped over him. My eyes traveled up to the boys face and my eyes went slightly wide as I was met with the guy who saved me in the hall earlier.

"I don't think we've met properly." He suddenly spoke. His voice sounded through my ears causing me to snap out of my trance.

My eyes met with his beautiful brown ones and I gulped. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. It was like the words were caught in my throat. I quickly closed my mouth and turned my head away closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. I didn't know why I was acting like this. It was very odd to me.

I turned my gaze back toward Justin and put on my best smile. "I don't think we have either." I said, finally able to compose myself.

"I'm Justin." He smiled sticking his hand out for me to shake. Oh my gosh his smile has me feeling some type of way right now.

"Victoria." I smiled back taking his hand in my own. We shook hands for a brief second, but as we did I couldn't help but to notice how small my hand was compared to his. It was that smaller, but maybe an inch smaller than his.

I pulled my hand away from his and moved my bangs back behind my ear. I looked at him one last time and I could see the edges of his lips forming into a smirk. I didn't know what was happening with me, but my lips started to twitch upward into a smirk matching his own.

"You never told me Justin," I spoke loving the way his name rolled off my tongue,"Why did you save me in hall today?"

Justin averted his gaze toward the whiteboard and I could see that he was grazing his tongue across his perfect white teeth. Suddenly, he whipped his head back around and that cuteness in him had gone away and it was suddenly replaced with a playful gleam in those perfect eyes.

LOVE ME HARDER • jbजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें