19.

THERES STARTING TO BE A GOAL FOR UPDATES BABIES!!! Read the goal at the end notes 😋

-
"Does he even feel the same way?"
-

Oh my god," Mandy shouted as we all exited the plane and began making our way through the airport. "I can't believe we're here. We're actually in fucking Bora Bora."

"Technically we're not there yet," Justin said. "We're in French Polynesia. We gotta get on a boat first."

"Shut up, smart ass." Mandy rolled her eyes, causing Justin to laugh. "Victoria did you really have to bring him?"

"Hey, don't blame this on me." I said laughing. "Justin's just stating facts."

Mandy rolled her eyes for the billionth time today, pushing past the rest of us as she placed her sunglasses on her face and made her way to baggage claim. It was then that Justin placed his arm around my shoulder, smiling down at me and causing my stomach to erupt into butterflies.

"Thanks for sticking up for me." He said, causing me to laugh.

"I wouldn't have if you weren't right," I said. "I'm actually surprised you knew that."

"Are you calling me dumb, Tori?"

"Never that." I smirked, lifting his hand off of my body and walking up next to Cierra and Natalie, who were discussing what they were going to do as soon as we got to the island.

"You're gonna kill that boy," Cierra said, turning her head toward me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Girl," She said. "You stay teasing him. Whether it's with your words or your body."

"I have no clue what you're talking about. Justin and I are just friends, strictly friends. I would never trade him." I lied through my teeth, catching skeptical glances from Cierra and Natalie.

"Mhm," Natalie hummed, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm so serious, guys." I said. "We've already talked about that to each other. We decided to just stay friends. Neither of us want a relationship with each other. The timing just isn't right."

"Victoria, you've been single for almost six months. When will the time ever be right?" Cierra asked.

"Listen, I'm not gonna get into that, okay?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm on vacation, we are on vacation and I just want it drama free. I wanna have fun and not worry about relationships and shit."

I gave Cierra and Natalie a pointed look and they understood me. They nodded their heads at my words as we all made our way to the front of baggage claim. It took a few moments before we all found out bags, but thankfully we all did and hailed a cab.

Standing outside I smiled brightly as the warm sun hit my skin and the sea breeze blew my hair behind my back. The smell of the sea alone soothed me and I couldn't be anymore grateful for having a dad as rich as me.

Mandy gave directions to the cab driver as we all settled in and began to have conversations. It took less than ten minutes for us to get transported to the docks where we had to get on a boat to make it to our villas. We all hopped out of the taxi, careful not to forget any of our bags, and got onto the large boat. I made my way to the edge of the boat, smiling as I looked out at the crystal clear waters. It was then that the wind began to blow through my hair as the boat began to move.