(1)

Edited: January 17, 2022

(Y/n) is chatting with her friend Monina, They both talked endlessly and they see their their pervert stripper classmate online.. Angelo Gabriel.. He doesn't touch girls physically but he only watch inapropriate content in website.. sigh.. (Y/n)'s whole classmate is a chaos.. but some are not and they don't mind it anyways... They find it funny, and guess what? Their classmates are having a meme battle in the classroom, and did I ever mention that everyone in Creator's world has some furry ears and tail? Demon? The creator of undertale aus and Mulitverses has either ears or tail demon, angel, an abyss, has candy powers.. and etc., Well (Y/n) has the disease that Flowerfell frisk has but has blood dripping down to her chin, But (Y/n) can see through the flowers growing in her face, Did I also mention that The flowers also grows in her body? Now you do! Now the non-Creators of Multiverses or Universes from the fandom are either cat, dog, rabbit, or any kind of animal ears and tail they have.

When each universe get destroyed, More flowers grow on her body, It hurts real bad.. Some creators have been exepriencing about aus being destroyed, But they will soon be use to it now...

The talk have been interrupted in the Math Groupchat.. and oh boy.. the class hates math.. They press the math gc and saw that class will start in 10 minutes, She sighed frustrated and click the link to start her heckish online class, the math class has finished and they're Math Professor has been giving them 5 assignments and It will be due tommorow, She sighed in frustration again and begin to work on her Math homework.. Oh how she wish that she wish that school doesn't exist anymore..

After her homework is done and send it to her professor, she puts away her papers on her nightstand where the other papers from her homework is, It gets more frustrating in college more than high school.. She looks out her window and saw stars on the sky, She stared at it for a while and felt relaxed.. it felt nice tho.. She smiled sligtly and felt her eyes go heavy behind the golden flowers.. she felt a slight pain in her chest, Maybe someone or a some-skeleton destroyed another au.. she grabs a cloth and put it on her mouth, she felt more pain going through her body, It hurts so much that she screamed in the cloth, The pain stopped and she took off her cloth and takes a deep and calms down..

She walks to the drawer and changed to crop top and shorts, She goes to her bed and grabs the blanket to cover her body and began to sleep.

============================

In a world there is a white void with blue strings on the ceiling with puppets, Human souls and Monster souls being kept in the blue strings.. It was owned by non-other than... "Error..." The skeleton with vials around his torso said holding their giant painbrush and point to 'Error' guy and he laughs with a glitch voice "You can't beat me Ink! I can destroy any au I want! And yet you just ran away and re-create the au I destroyed." Error said aiming his strings at 'Ink' but luckily he dodged right in time even if he has no soul.. he can feel pain too.. it was impossible for a skeleton with no soul can feel pain tho.. nobody knows why... The battle continues for who knows how long...

============================

It was morning and There are no online class today because the Physics Teacher is sick for 2 weeks.. Physics is hard anyways... Everyone fails physics, She gets out of her bed and grab her phone and walk outside of her room, She walks towards the kitchen to make coffee.. She leans on the counter and goes to the groupchat named 'Chaotic Piece Of Sh!ts UwU👉👈' and has a creepy coco martin picture as cover picture.. She doesn't know how if she wants to laugh or be concerned.. Enough of that.. She clicks to that gc and there are a lot of card memes.. I think they are having a battle to the death.. She smiles at her classmate's chaos text and some dirty messages, she puts her phone down and walk to the book shelf and then she pulls out a book from the 1800's, It's very interesting in that time, she said, the book is called 'A Study in Scarlet' from Arthur Conan Doyle.. The creator of Sherlock holmes, Her parents owns mamy books from the 1800s and 1900s and heck they have a full library with it.