(9)

Currently right now, (Y/n).. well.. she is on her period because... that's what every girl receives every month.. and the sanses didn't know about it.. except for classic because.. ehh, Classic reasearched about period in undernet 2 years ago.

And now.. (Y/n) walks to the living room already wearing a pad, from her previous periods, she didn't have cramps, mood changing, hunger craving, etc. But she tends to be quiet for the rest of her period because... well.. quiet places calms her down instead of loud places or people.

(Y/n) sees fell, G, horror and dust playing Uno, she looks around to see that nightmare, classic, geno, reaper, fresh!Ink, fresh and killer chilling on the couch or either sleeping because they're lazy or tired.

And so.. (Y/n) decided to watch fell and the others play cards because she was bored and has a poker expression.

While the sanses were playing cards, Horror smelled blood close to him and decides to sniff where it came from and it landed on (Y/n).. he smelled so much blood from (Y/n) and it worried him a bit.

Eventually, fell takes another card, and another, and another, and another "What is this game dude?!" Fell raged and the others laughed, he takes another card "Are you serious?! Give me a GREEN. CARD!" Fell raged even more taking more cards while the others are laughing their butt off "WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?! HOLY SHEET!" Fell raged and is even more raged when both fresh and fresh ink censored him and fell finally found a green card and puts it on the stack, then G put out a green reverse card and the others laughed hard.

Fell on the other hand, is having a mental breakdown and takes another card and looks at his stack of cards "I DON'T HAVE A GREEN!" Fell raged and that made the others laugh and (Y/n) is just enjoying fell's suffering, fell screamed like a little girl making the others wheeze.

'I do enjoy fell's suffering..' (Y/n) thought while looking at fell with her blank expression, she stands up and walk towards beside fresh and sit on the floor with between fresh ink but the both of them were sitting on the couch.

(Y/n) looks up and look at the black screen infront of her and keeps on staring at it until she zones out and goes to her la la land.

But her la la land then dissapeared when a phone buzzed above her head 'wait... who put my phone above my head?' (Y/n) thought putting out her hand beside her, tilt her head, phone falling, she catches it in ease and she opens her password in a fast pace that no one can read it.

And it was... her groupchat.. oh no.. she presses the groupchat to see many meme cards being sent and a lot of messages 'I think the meme battle has begun..' she thought looking at the chaotic chat.

But there is just one thing she often hate in messenger...

Video Chat.

Nobody knows why she hates video chat but (Y/n) here doesn't know either..

(Y/n) grabs a headset out of nowhere and connects it to her phone, she wears it and accepts the call and quickly turns off her cam.

"HEYOOOO!!!" (F/n) shouted to their mic which made (Y/n) unfazed about this "What do you want human parasite." (Y/n) said coldly but not really "Aww cmon (N/n), don't you wanna call with friends or join the meme card battle?" (F/n) asked the creator of the multiverse "No." She simply said "We'll deliver you donuts if you join the meme card battle~" regie said in a singing voice "Deal, but only the chocolate ones. No other flavors. You better deliver it to me before I commit not alive."" She said putting her phone beside her and hugs her knees.

"Alright, alright geez, I'll deliver it to your multiverse" Regie said "You better be.." she said pressing the end call and post a meme card to signal her classmate she is joining the meme battle to the death "You all better prepare because this is the bsttle to the death." She said and the two colorful skeletons watch her meme battle her classmate.

" She said and the two colorful skeletons watch her meme battle her classmate

"I have lots.. you can't keep up with me you rats." She said and the other classmates began posting meme cards and seconds turn into minutes... minutes turn to hours.. and two colorful skeletons were watching her the whole while eating popcorn and silently cheering for her with a grin on their faces.

She didn't notice the murder trio were laying on (Y/n)'s lap while they were fighting each other who will make her sit on their lap but she didn't even listen to their but she is simply focusing on her meme card battle.

But (Y/n) just suddenly said "If you guys are gonna keep on fighting.. why don't you guys just share me?" She just said out of nowhere and the murder trio looked at her even the two colorful 90's skeles "Don't look at me like that. Just get on with it and shut up." She said not taking off her eyes of her screen.

Not even 15 minutes later, the murder trio were now laying in her lap with horror and dust beside both of her legs while killer is beside her watching the meme battle to the death.

And then another few hours later, the meme battle finished and (Y/n) was placed 2nd place, she calls regie andregie andwered it "You better deliver me the donuts or else." She said blankly which made regie scared.

Whenever (Y/n) said something in a blank tone.. regie can tell that she is serious about it or there will be consequences.

"Of course bestie!" Regie said trying not to he scared but she succeeded "Tommorow 8 am. Sharp." She said ending the call, putting down her phone and pat horror and dust's skull and they lean on (Y/n)'s warm touch "You two look like cats that wants attention.." she said and both horror and dust stopped.

Meanwhile killer, he is behind (Y/n) and is looking at her hair.. he began to stroke her black and silky hair and killer was amazed on how silky it is, he could do this all day and never rest.

Fun fact:

1. Author-Chan is very sorry again about this short chapter.

2. Author-Chan needs idea from the Readers.

3. Killer is now addicted to stroking (Y/n)'s hair.

4. Horror and dust loves getting their skull being patted by (Y/n).