(8)

(Y/n) groans annoyingly in this outfit from yueni.. she gave up the dare.. It's too much.. she claps her hands 2 times and her clothes changed to something comfortable.

She sigh and her lips turn to a little smile, she takes out her phone and it's 2 pm, she finished her 1st dose of her vaccination

She sigh and her lips turn to a little smile, she takes out her phone and it's 2 pm, she finished her 1st dose of her vaccination.. might as well get a 2nd dose of vaccination, she puts her phone in her pocket and makes a portal using her string and jumps in.

She summons a paper and writes a note in it and makes a portal and put it on the dining table, then she closes the portal and began walking to the city gym to get her 2nd dose of her vaccination.

==========================

Hey guys, I will be gone for a while in my world to get my 2nd dose of vaccination of covid-19.. and it will be a long long line.. can you guys take cqre of my siblings while I'm on my vaccination? I have my number behind the note! The vaccination won't take too long but the line is.

Love you guys! >-<

-The Amazing (Y/n)

Cross looks at the paper and reads it, 'Vaccination? Covid-19? Why is she having a 2nd dose of her vaccination?' Cross thought and he waks toward classic "Heya classic?" Cross said sitting beside the lazy skeleton "Hey cross.." he said lazily with his socket closed "I was wondering... What's it like in (Y/n)'s world?" Cross questioned and Classic froze.

4 years ago...

"Remember Classic and Ink, you both can only know about my world.. promise not to tell anyone." Said the very serious 16 year old (Y/n) making the both skeletons nodded in fear 'Didn't know this kid could be scary..' Classic thought looking at her Dark Brown eyes and black hair 'She's so scary but.. cute at the same time! Even if I don't have a soul! I really am inlove with her a year ago...' he thought blushing rainbow.

She pats both Classic and Ink's skull and she smiled with her eyes closed "Do you promise not to tell anyone?" She questioned with a soft voice and they both nodded blushing different colors and she hugged both of them still smiling and she let them go "Since we're now best friends... How about we vent to each other?" She asked and they both nodded slowly and they began to vent each other and comfort each other.

Now

Classic shrugged pretending not to know "Dunno.. she never told me what was it like in her world.. But one thing I know is that there are no monsters in her world" classic said and cross was shooketh about her world without monsters.

After 4 hours, it was 6 pm and (Y/n) opened the front door to see that her left arm was numb all the way.. "Frick you Fizer..." she muttered closing the door and she snaps her fingers and her clothes changed to pajamas, she positions her arm that look like she broke her left arm, she walks towards the living room to see fresh, Classic, Geno, Reaper, Ink, fresh!Ink- wait... she shooks her head that she must be dreaming the mix of fresh and ink, she tiredly walks to the couch and sits down with her left arm still in position.