(12)

"Alright (Y/n)! Time to meet your genderbend self but he is wearing a butler outfit!" Akio beamed and (Y/n) just glares at them while chewing her favorite flavored donut.

She hummed angrily and roll her eyes, she lays down while eating her donut "you listening?" Akio asked, she takes her donut out of her mouth "If this is Yueni's Idea to make me suffer.. then yeah." She said annoyed and finishes her donut.

She sits up and a person appears with a mask that looks like from High Rise Invasion infront of her "Who are you?" Said her genderbend self and (Y/n) stands up and looks at her genderbend self 'I look hot tho..' she thought smirking "I'm you. From the future." She said finger gun point to her genderbend self and he finger gun her back "So I'm guessing your my genderbend?" Her genderbend self asked and she nodded smiling a bit.

"Never thought I look good being a female tho" he said chuckled and takes off his mask to reveal his smirk and same dark brown eyes and same black hair "Why do you look good tho..?" She asked tilting her heas to the side "And why do you also look good..?" He asked also tilting his head to the side "I'm a simp!" They both said "I dont trust people easily!" They both said "I love cats!!" They both said smirking.

"Bet you cant do the ding a ling tiktok dance!" She said dancing the ding a ling dance and they both danced and they glare at each other 'Ohohoh~ the tiktok dance challenge is on!' She thought in a challenging way.

"Bet you can't do the gunshot dance!" He said and (Y/n) has a calm face and she summons a gun and shoot him but missed and he danced she shoot him and see him dance she shoots him again and he dances again smirking.

"You got moves there boy" she said calmly "Remember this old song?" She said taking out her phone showing him the taki taki song "yeh, I remember that was 3 years ago" he said crossing his arms with a calm face "How about we dance and get to see who is the best here." She said looking at him, her genderbend self is tall than her so he looks down and look at her and he smirked "I'm in." He said.

She plays the song and dusts off the invisible dust off her skirt, the both of them adjusts their white gloves 'Tch.. This reminds me of Zumba..' she thought sweatdropping a bit 'Wait.. I wanna do the gunshot dance again..' she thought.

'Fri- I'm inlove with myse- wait... isnt this narcis-' she thought cutting herself off and the both of then doing the chest swing part and 'Ack-' she felt a random chest pain, she puts a hand on her genderbend self and the pain dissapeared she sighs in relief "I'm alright-" she breathes in and she fell to the white floor "It frickin hurts! Stupid random chest pain..." she said clenching her chest and her genderbend self rubs circles in her back "Geez.. girls get chest pain in random times? That sucks being a girl.." he muttered.

"It happens.." she said "Maybe we will continue our dance battle later.." she said standing up and they are now 1 meter apart, (Y/n) grabs a gun out of nowhere and shoots him but he puts his index and middle finger and pulls them apart and quicjly closes and it appears thst the bullet is between the both of their fingers and his hair swings back and went back to its position and he smirked "Heh.. I never thought my genderbend self would be dumb enough to think I would die easily.." he said and (Y/n) still has a calm expression "And I thought I would see blood splatter when i shoot your head." She said and keeps shooting him but he is just dodging them all "Tch.. stop dodging and shoot me back wimp." She said shooting him still.

He summons a hatchet and aims at (Y/n) and throws it but she dodged "That all you got?" She said jumping up dodging another hatchet from behind and the genderbend (Y/n) caught it with ease.

"How about we play a game..." he said walking towards (Y/n), "What kind of game..?" She asked unsure and crosses her arms and he pulls out a red and blue takji, she quickly snaps the takji from him and throws them away and shoots them.