(10)

Its only after a few hours and some of the sanses left either going back to their au to continue their timeline or either in the other aus to hangout with the other sanses.

"Hey you guys... why do I smell blood from, (Y/n)?" Horror asked and Fresh, fresh!ink, dust, killer and flowerfell!sans's sockets eyes wide and had their eye-light dissapeared and (Y/n) stands up and was about to escape from them "Where do you think you're going, broski?" Said fresh with seriousness in his voice and (Y/n) stops in her tracks with a poker face "Nowhere." She said simply and speedwalks out of the livingroom.

And she flinched when a skele-hand holds her shoulder and grips on it tight but not too tight "Oh no stop right there my artitstic dudette.. you are staying here with us and explain who hurt you.." said fresh!ink and he teleported both of them in the couch and the murder trio infront of her, Flowefell!sans behind them, both parasites beside her and Nightmare behind her and she sigh and lowers her head.

She explained every detail of period and told the sanses that she doesn't effect in those things.

"I just need pads, that's all. Nothing. End of story. I'm going." She said snapping her fingers and her clothes changed to a normal filipino house clothes, summons a virtual reality headset and wears the headset, grabs her phone and do her thing.

And the sanses were a traumatized except for horror about on every women would bleed every month and deal with cramps and etc.

"Hey guys.. I'm gonna play horror vr.." (Y/n) said sitting on the floor messaging her friends on discord to play Horror Virtual Reality with her, she calls them and put her phone to the coffee table and put it on speaker while she prepares for the VR set.

"Heyya Glitch~ How's my half russian friend~~" Yueni said from the phone making (Y/n) sweatdrop "I'm not half russian yueni!" (Y/n) said "I even told you that I learned russian last year!" She added "I still don't believe you! I will prove that you are half russian with my trusty vodka!" She said and (Y/n) finished setting the VR set "I finished setting up the VR.. whoever is the chicken will have to...." (Y/n) trailed off staring at the floor while her legs were swaying around "Will pay us for free food" she now added "Ohohhhhhh yeah! I'm in!" Yueni said with determination "Heck yeah I'm in besties!" Moon added "we should ask loyd and james to play with us!" Yueni added and sone flowers fell off from (Y/n)'s face to reveal her dark brown eyes that has a slight shine and the sanses were a bit astonished by her eyes but blushed a bit.

"Alrighty, then" (Y/n) said still sitting down and grabs the vr headset "You all better get ready because I'm very impatient." She said sternly "Aye aye capt'in!" Both Moon and yueni said at the same time and (Y/n) turns on the TV and presses Horror Vr.

"You guys wanna watch me and my friends being chaotic? It's funny" (Y/n) said looking at them, well... not really.. she said while wearing a headset "and... a lot of blood-" "I'm in!!" Said horror being a happy skele by someone mentioned blood "A lot of dead bodies but not a lot.. eh.. I don't care." (Y/n) shrugged and they agreed on watching (Y/n) with her friends.

After Moon, Yueni, Rare and James came in, They're characters were bananas, even (Y/n)'s character is a banana "Alright you stupid bananas! We are here to play horror Vr!" Yueni said with her hands in her hip and (Y/n) is just silent and walking around the section and one caught her eye and she point it and but in reality she was pointing to a fricking toy that lust forgot to bring back to his aus and the sanses had their expressions priceless.

"Hey guys.. what about this one?" (Y/n) asked and the others came beside her and read "Hospital maze(Idk what its called its like... from one of eddievr's videos from horror vr)? Pshh thats not even scary! Let's try that!" James said with bravery "Pusta ko nga mosiyagit ka sama sa usa ka gamay nga babaye~(I bet you will scream like a little girl~)" (Y/n) teased in Cebuano and James looked at her banana character dead in the eye "Dili ko mosinggit nga ingon niana!(I do not scream like that!)" James said in Cebuano with cross arms and the both of them began to fight using their vr hands "eh ehh eh eheh eh!" Both of them just spat insults at each other "Mama mo blue!" James shouted "Well imong mama baho bilat" (Y/n) said and they both laugh and the others even the sanses dont even understand (Y/n)'s language.