SEQUEL

The authorbusted through the door and the sanses and slashers flinched at the sudden sound and appearance, her short hair was mess and dark eyebags in her eyes, an annoyed expression on her face and slam both of her hands on the hard wooden table making her hiss before speaking "I have decided to make a sequel of this stupid-ass book." Author said sitting down in her chair ignoring the pain and stare at the sanses and the slashers and Creator!(Name) who still has flowers on her face and blood dripping down her cheek "What?! But I thought it was finished!" She said putting her hands up in the air.

"The readers want a sequel my child. I want their tears." Authir said sipping her mug filled with the reader's thumb finger from scrolling all the way to the end in the first book.

"But this time. I don't mainly support the LGBTQ+ but I respect them. So I will make the reader a gender neutral." Author said still sipping her mug again "Says the one who deleted her first ever book that is the Mitsuri!Reader and decided to delete it because I'm the famous one" Creator!(Name) said smirking crossing her arms and fell to the floor.

Still recovering from ???'s fighting scene because authir decided to make them fight not in set. Stupid Idea I must say author.

"That's final, (Name)." Author said before walking out if the office with the mug in her hand.

"Bullshit." Creator!(Name) said standing up by the help of Stu Macher.

" Creator!(Name) said standing up by the help of Stu Macher