(13)

"Alright (Y/n)!" Yueni said beside the tired girl in the couch with the sanses talking to each other having fun.

"Whaaaatt?" (Y/n) said tiredly while patting Neko sans's skull and flushed blue, a month ago she befriended neko sans and she became neko sans her favorite sans because of cat ears and tail "Alright, look down your top" Yueni said and she groans and she looks down her top "And spell attic." Yueni said smirking and (Y/n) was a bit confused about this but she doesnt trust what it is "A-T-T...." she said looking up "Yeah just keep looking down your top" Yueni said and (Y/n) looks down "Oh, A-T-T-IC" she said and yueni started laughing leaving (Y/n) confused and the sanses realized what (Y/n) said and they started blushing different colors, (Y/n) was still confused and she realized "Yueni!" She said furiously, and she smacks yueni in the head while yueni still laughing.

And now, Yueni was now hanging in the ceiling with (Y/n)'s thin strings around her "Ok ok ok I'm sorry hahahah" Yueni said laughing at the end making (Y/n)'s eye twitch annoyed, she sigh and she see yueni smirk evilly "Ehat if our dead relatives can see us glitch?" Yueni asked looking at her, (Y/n) looks at her "What about it?" She asked "Like imagine them watching us while we're imagining fake scenarios withour non-existent anime crush, acting like we're in an edit, shamelessly picking our nose, and while we're doing something inappropriate.." Yueni said "......." Everyone was quiet "WHY." (Y/n) said with furrowed eyebrows and yueni shrugged.

"You're so chaotic...." (Y/n) said rubbing her temples "Thank you!" Yueni beamed "Alright vodka addict, time to go." She said opening a portal to her house and she instantly push her "I'll br back glitchhh!!" Yueni shouted before (Y/n) close her portal.

She sigh tiredly "Ughh... There's too much to do..." she cried out "What do you mean kid?" Classic asked looking at the tired (Y/n) "I have my assignments due tommorow, I have to do a report next week, I have collage presentation and many more!" She said laying on the floor "And my feet are getting cold.." she said summoning her slipper and wears it.

"I'm sure it will be alright if you do them now!" Cross said smiling and XChara agreed and (Y/n) made eye contact with the both of them, she glares at them "Oh yeah? How about you take my place for a day? I doubt you will survive." She said coldly while glaring at the two who are hiding behind nightmare.

"UgLy PeOpLe dOnT eXiSt, yeah right.. Wait.." (Y/n) realized she's stupid, then she does the 'Sheesh' thing and fades away.

"Alright horror.. time to learn your english.." (Y/n) said holding a paper "Alright!" Horror beamed "Alright... Airplane." She said "Airpain!" Horror smiled mischievously "Close enough.." she said shrugging "Tomato.." she said "Toe.. matoe!" Horror said "Banana." She said "Bana... Nananana... Na." Horro said sweatdropping "Did you even try?" She questioned and the sanse on the background laughing their butt off, "Kitty!" She beamed saying the word kitty "T*tty!" Horror said "No!" She said smacking his skull lightly "Alright.. let me handle this.." Killer said grabbing the paper and (Y/n) is on the corner having an angy face, "Blanket." Killer said "Banket!" Horror said smiling "Dumbtruck." Killer said and (Y/n) is having a mental breakdown from Horror's dumbness crying while Nightmare patting her head and Ccino sans hugging her side "Balloons" killer said having an irk mark on his forehead while smiling "Baboons!" Horror said scratching his skull "Mcdonals" Killer said with unamused face "Mcdo.. me.... Magoballs!" Horror said and Horror chuckled "Oh my god.." he said "Tennis" Killer said getting irritated "Tenne- teh- tentions!" Horror smiled.

Horror looks at the book he saw and he takes a deep breathe "Meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh." Horror said "Read it properly!" Killer whisper-yelled and horror shiws him the note "Oh." Killer said.

"Hey (Y/n)! Can you be cute for a second?!" Ink asked with a camera in his skele-hand, and has Blue, raspberry and Farm beside him ".....Sure?" She hesitantly said "Trust me and you're not going to regret this!" Ink beamed, (Y/n) closes her eyes and opens her eyes, her eyes shining and has an innocent face and the sanses blush at her innocent face, Ink secretly recorded her and saved it at his pocket "Now will you stop bothering me? I am playing Undertale." She said and goes back looking at the tv and megalovania theme started playing "Uhh kid? What route you playing?" Classic said looking at her and she simply look back at him "Genocide :)" she said smiling "NO!" The sanses said and (Y/n) eventually ended up sparing sans in the genocide and (Y/n) trying not to laugh.