PART-1

A girl was sitting in a room in bridal attire. 3 girls enter in room while giggling and talking.

G1-aww dii you are looking so gorgeous🤩.
G2-masha allah🧿kisi ki nazar na lage
G3-let's go dii barat aa gayi hai🤭.
(So three of them are g1-Ashi g2-Riza g3-anu and the bride is jan.)
Jan-thank you guys🥺.
Riza-dii ab aap ro gi to aapka makeup kharab ho jayega😂phir jiju bina shaadi kiye hi bhaag jayenge😂
Ashi-han dii😂😂
Jan-ahannn!!😩😩aaj ke din to pareshan mat karo mujhe🤧
Anu-han na jiju kaafi hai😏
(trio laugh while she blushed and slap anu's head lightly)
Jan-youuuu!!!😳😬.(She put veil on her face)

they trio took her donwstair and made her sat on the stage there's a curtain between bride and groom.

Qaazi sahab started nikaah and after reading everything they asked the bride(jan)
-kya aapko ye nikaah faisal shaikh ke saath kubool hai?
jan-....qub..qubool hai
Qaazi sahab asked jan 3 time and she said yes. Then he asked the same thing to faisal and he also said "qubool hai" 3 times.

qazi sahab tell everyone to pray for their married life. After that everyone left just groom's and bride's family was left.

Jan and faisal was sitting together on stage. Yn came to them.

Yn-welcome to shaikh's family bhabhi🤭 you are looking so beautiful😚.
Jan-thank you😄
Fs-ahan princess☹️bhabhi ke aate hi bhaiyu ko bhul gyi☹️that's not fair.
(jan and yn chuckled)
Yn-ahan bhaiyu🤭aap ko kaise bhul sakti hun. (She kissed his cheeks and he smile while kissing her forehead)
Fs-meri doll🤭
Yn-😂😂
Jan-aap dono kitne pyaare ho🤭.
(They started talking and jan was listening them. Rii came there and sat beside jan)

Rii-hii jiju😁( yn listen his voice and looked up)
Fs-hello sir!😂
Rii-kya baatein ho rahi hai🤭
Fs-kuch nahi princess apni college ki meories share kar rahi hai.
Rii-ohh hii piddi😂maine notice nahi kiya ki tum bhi yahan ho itni choti jo ho😂
Yn-hawww!!😯 mai pi..piddi??😑 mai kahan se piddi dikhti hun tumhe😑
Fainat-*gighling while putting their hands on mouth*
Rii-ab piddi ko piddi na bolu to kya bolu?😂
Yn-youu!!! I won't leave you ruko tum😑abhi batati hun mai piddi hun?😑.

He ran from there while yn ran behind him to catch him. They were running here and there and while running they both reach on the 3rd floor where no one was.

He went in a room and was about to shut the door but yn pushed it and came inside.she smirked while he started moving back and she was stepping forward.

Yn-Ab kahan bachke jayenge aap mr. Stupid aly😏
Rii-ab..vo..vo yn.d..dekho (in-allah kahan fasa diya ye ladki nahi bawal hai agar mujhe pakad liya to ek aad bone to gayi😟kya zarurat thi is lady mogambo ko chidane ki🤦‍♂️saai kehti hainstupid hi hun😬)

he was thinking all this meanwhile yn locked the door and came infront of him. She waved her hand to make him come out of his lala land.

Tbc❤️