Part-22

Yn and her family reached home and after dinner they all slept.Rii's side they also did their dinner and slept.

Days were passing like this and soon everyone were busy with their lives. Jan too came home after few days. Yn and rii were missing eachother as hell and somewhere yn's feeling was getting stronger day by day.

They both talm.to each other the whole on chats and calls. Everyone were happy that they getting close.Everything was going smoothly.

One day~

Rii was in his office busy doing his work when a knock appeared on his door.

Rii-come in.
Rd-kya ho raha hai beta
Rii-dad aap?! Aapne knock kyu kiya?😅
Rd-arey aise hi kar liya
Rii-ok ok..baithiye na
Rd-han...(he sat and look at rii with serious face)
Rii-kuch kehna hai dad?
Rd-han beta
Rii-jii kahiye?
Rd-vo maine teri shaadi fix kardi hai.
Rii-ohh ok.....wait---what?!!!😱
Rd-han beta sahi suna.
Rii-par dad...😐(In-arey yaar?! ab ye kya naya mamla hai?😓)
Rd-par war kuch nahi maine tera rishta fix kar diya hai aur next month ki 8 ko teri engagement hai. Ladki bohot hi achi aur pyaari hai...tumhari mummy ko bhi pasand hai...and moreover she is my friend's daughter.
Rii-but dad.....
Rd-i said no buts and ifs....I don't want any trouble.in engagement or else you know me.
Rii-jii...(rd left...he sat on his chair holding his hair in frustration. He don't know what he will do and how he will tell this to yn.)
Rii-god?! Why me?? Why always me??!!😭i was going to propose yn on her birthday on the same date.....why god?!!😭(he shouted in frustration tears were flowing down his cheeks) i love yn and i can't live without her....why did you send her in my life when she is not mine?? why??! Why did you make me fall for her when i'm going to be someone's else??! Just why?!!!

He was crying badly and in anger he hit his hand on wall hardly. His knuckles were injured but without caring he again punched the wall.after crying for good 20 mins he stood up wiping his tears off and went in washroom he looked at his reflection and he remembered about yn's smily face. Tears again made their ways out and he hold the sink crying.

Rii-you...you just can't cry like this rii......you've to find a solution...you've to make them understand that you don't love that girl...yes you will talk to your mom...and afterall she likes yn too she won't say no.

He wiped his tears again getting a hope that his mom will listen to him. He hurriedly washed his face and set his hairs. He came out of his cabin and telling his secretary he's going home and to see after left over works he sat down in his car driving towards his mansion.

tbc🥀