Part-24

Rii-whyyyyy??????(he shouted)
Rii-whyy god why?? Why always?? Can't you let me just be happy??😭😭(he fell on his knees)

Here yn heard the voice and came to him.

Yn-rii..riyaz???😲(she asked shockingly while he looked up at her hearing her voice.)
Rii-y..yn..🥺(he hurriedly stood up hugging her making her more shock)
Yn-ri...riyaz...wha..what happened??😟 why are crying??
(She asked but he didn't said anything and instead gripping her waist tightly he dipped his face in her neck crying badly)
Yn-riyaz!! Tell me what happened?? Why are you crying?? Did something happen??(she asked while caressing his back but he didn't said anything and was just crying and crying.)

After good 20 mins his sob decreased as she calm him down but rubbing his back and saying soothing words in his ears.she took him to her car and made him sit and hand him the water bottel which was on passenger seat.

She wiped his tears and he drink the water after that she stood infront of him and cupping his face make him look at her.

Yn-now tell me! What happened?? Why were crying?? Did someone said something?? Or did someone hurted you??😟
Rii-no...nothing happened🥺
Yn-then why were crying like that??😟
Rii-.....(he didn't said anything and hugged her by waist. She caressed his hairs still worried and thinking that what happened to him suddenly??)
Yn-rii please tell me!!😟 you're making me worried😟
Rii- *didn't said anything*
Yn-riyaz please say something?!🙁😟
Rii-do you love me??(he asked making her shocked)
Yn-wh...what??😲
Rii-i said do you love me??🥺
Yn-ofcourse i do!😟
Rii-ynie... i'm not asking  as a bestfriend but....(took a deep breathe making his grip tight on her waist)....
Yn-but what??🧐😟
Rii-but as a....lover....do you love me??
Yn-...😶(she didn't said anything and stopped caressing his hairs too.)
Rii-ynie say something?!(he said looking up)
Yn-😶....
Rii-ynie!!(he shook her and she came back to her senses.)
Yn-ugh...huh?!!
Rii-do you love me as a lover??
Yn-...i...
Rii-it's okk of you don't love me but atleast say something...(cut)
Yn-i..i love you rii...idk when where...how....bu..but i..i started falling for you and now i can't help with this...my love is started increasing by passing each sec🥺
(she said looking in his eyes whe he stood up and pull her closer as his hands were still on her waist.)

Rii-i...i love you too!!🥺

saying this he gripped her waist pulling her more closer leaving no gap and started to lean down towards her lips. His eyes were flickering between her eyes and lips. His lips touches her and they both closed their eyes and
SUDDENLY..............

TBC🤓💕

ik ik maine bohot ache time pe roka hai🤓 now do comments if you want to know what happened suddenly?!