Part-25

Suddenly........
Neil screamed🤣.......rii got up due to that loud scream and he sat down on bed rubbing his eyes....Rii-wha...what happened?? 😱Neil-bhai....k..kya karne wala tha tu??😭😭 Rii-kya hua??😱 maine kya kiya??😲 Neil-tu mujhe kiss karne wala tha🙊😭(he said crying while putting his both hand on his mouth) Rii-what??😱 Neil-yes🙊
Rii-soo..sorry bro!!😐 Neil-teri sorry se kya hoga??😭 Rii-neil i'm really sorry😐 Neil-what happened??🤨(he stopped his crying immediately listening his name from his mouth as he know rii only calls him by his name only when it's something serious) Rii-n..nothing😐😅 Neil-rii uk u can't lie to me... tell me??😑 Rii-bro...vo🥺(he explained everything about the dream and neil patter his shoulder consoling as tears started to roll down his cheeks)
Neil-bhai dekh it was just a dream..don't worry and about proposing yn on her birthday....then bro i will suggest you to confess your feeling either to your parents so that they won't try to fix your marriage somewhere else or to yn so she could tell her decisions too.....
I won't say more. Rii-you're right bro🥺.....i..i will propose her today only!🙁 Neil-as you wish...now go get fresh and come down for bf and yeah ik you forget that today's my engagement☺️ Rii-what???😱 Neil-yes....but this time i'm forgiving you because you've such a bad dream and coz you're going to propose my sister-in-law😁😉 Rii-th..thank you bro🤧😳
Neil-stop blushing you idiot!! (he went)

Rii got up and went in wash room. He got fresh and after getting ready he went down to have his bf.

The whole day pass everyone being busy in muskan and neil's engagement preperation. It was 6 in the evening. Everyone got fresh and were getting ready and after that the bride's family(yn's and muskan's) reach the venue early and few mins later groom's family(rii's and neik's) also arrived.

The bride was in the room as there's still some time. She was with her friends and make up artist. Make up artist did their work and left.

Mus-guys can you please us alone? i've to talk to her personally😄 (she whispered to her other friends while pointing at yn who is busy in scrolling her phone) Her friends-sure😊 (they left)

muskan came to yn and snatch her phone throowung it on the bed and putting her both hands on her waist she look at yn with a balloon face.

Yn-what?!!🤨 Mus-do you even care that it's my engagement??😊 Ym-ofcourse i do meri jaan Mus-i don't think so😤 Yn-what happened girl??🤨 Mus-you're not even looking at me and didn't even gave me a compliment plus you're just being busy with that dam bf of yours😤😑 Yn-ohh so madam is angry🤭 Mus-yes i'm😤 Yn-okk okk baba(she stood up and cupped her face) You're looking very pretty janeman😚 i can't even describe you in words plus giving you a compliment is not my work form now on😉 Mus-dhat!!🙈🙈 (she hugged yn smiling and yn hugged her back chuckling) Yn-you're the mist precious thing i've and i love ypu alot!! Mus-i love you too😚(she kissed yn's cheek breaking the hug) Yn-bs bs ladki! Ye haq ab tumhare patidev ka hai🙌 aur main jiju ko jealous nahi karna chahti😂 Mus-tu maar khayegi merese😊 Yn-acha acha sorry😂
Mus-btw mere jiju se kab milwayegi??🤧😉 Yn-huh?! Just wait and watch baby!😌 Mus-what??!😲....did you find someone??😲 Yn-uh..umm..yes👉👈 Mus-madam were planning to tell this to me after you give birth??😤 Yn-tu itna gussa kyu kar rahi hai aaj???😲🙁 Mus-acha sorry bata ab kon....wait...it's him?😲 Yn-yesh!!👉👈 Mus-oyee hoyee😁 Yn-....
Ym-chalo bachcho time ho gaya.
Yn-jii mama😄 (to mus) chaliye madam🤭

She took muskan down and toom her to the stage. Neil gave his hand and helped mus to climb up the stage and Rz dii gained everyone's attention.

Rz-may i have your attention please??....(suddenly light goes off)

everyone-what's happening?? Why all the lights went off??😲

suddenly a light spotted MR.RIYAZ ALY and everyone started to get confuse more. A voice said

"Calm down guys...the lights will be open soon so don't worry  just look towards the person in the light....he's a man all girls dream off....now everyone please look at  your right side (everyone look there amd saw a big curtain falling down and a projector started it has a tittle "My prince charming" and after that yn's and rii's pics and videos were playing.....there was every moment they spend together...from their meeting everything was captured.....their cute fights and lil romance were there too......few mins later it went off) This was the glimpse of some moments with my prince charming.....i never thought that i'll be deeply in love with someone....the person who was there for me everytime i feel down to make my mood better...the person whoakes me smile.....the person who handled my mood swings.....today i want to ask you....will you really be my prince?? Will you hold my hands till the end?? Will you make me smile again like that?? Will you make me feel special??......Will you marry me??(the other lights fell on yn who was standing while smiling brightly holding the mike.)

Riyaz was touched by all this...tears were rolling down his cheeks with a smile on his face... he rushed towards yn and hugged her tight dipping his face neck and sobbing.

Yn-calm down calm down (she said rubbing his back while smiling)

everyone present there were in great awee even their families were smiling at them. Yn made riyaz calm and parted him cupping his face looking straight in his eyes.

Yn-so mr.aly will you give me an answer or should i take......(he peck her lips making her eyes go wide)

Everyone-we didn't saw anything🙈😂 (everyone present in the hall shouted making yn's cheek red and she was still in shock)

Yn-wh..what was that??😳 Rii-my answer😚(he.pouted cutely and this time ynie pecked it making him turn red😳)😂
Rii-😳🙈🙊 (he was looking in her eyes with so much love and she look down feeling shy while smiling)
Neil-aunty mai to kehta hun inki engagement bhi abhi kar dijiye😂 Mus-hanjii🤭😂 (they teased)
yn-🙈🙈 Rii-um...🙊
Everyone-congratulation guys💕
Yn & rii-thank you everyone☺️
Yn-you've not given me an answer yet *pouted cutely*
Rm-meri bahu ko or kitna wait karwayega??🤨😒 (she said holding his ears) Rii-ahh mumma..ahh😟 i love you too🤧❤️ mumma see de diya ab toh chodiye mere mujhe😟
Yn-😂😂

everyone laughed and then after some teasing of our both new couples neil's and mus's  engagement was done.

Everyone- you guys are PERFECT MATCH🙌❤️

Everyone wished all of them a happy life ahead while they four smile at them and then the days started to pass smoothly soon they four get married and live a happy and healthy life ahead with their families.

The end~

Ik guys this story wasn't much entertaining and i've skipped so many parts too and i'm sorry for that....i've not given a much beautiful ending too but i guess it's okk.....i love you all and you guys have supported me so much till here....thank you guys!!💕

we have ended this journey too!! i will come with new and interesting parts of other stories.

Till then take care and i love you all!! Bub byee!!💕

Ignore my mistakes please~ i've written this in such a rush!!🤧