Part-18

They all reached shopping mall and did alot of shoppings. The girls were enjoying but he was cursing himself to come there with them.

RIi-yn yaar or kitna??😩
Yn-han bas ho gaya ye wala last hai.
Rii-thank god!!😩(he sighed while jan and rz giggled at his state)
Jan-bhai yn ka ho jaye to cafeteria mein aa jana
Yn-okk bhabhi
Riu-okk(sighed) (jan and rz left)
after 10 mins.
Rii-yn ho gaya ya nahi??😩
Yn-han ho gaya baba chalo🤦‍♀️.

they both also moved to the cafeteria and did their lunch and after that rii settled all the bags in his car with the help of the girls and then they move back to their homes.

days were passing and the functions started. Everyone enjoyed alot and yn also didn't missed her family much. She always talk to them on call or vc. She was very happy and were enjoying her days.Jan also started her job as a doctor in the hospital.

The marriage was completed with lots of fun and memory and also yn got strong feeling for him between all this but didn't realise yet.yn and rii's friendship become more stronger and now they both addressed themselves as bff.

The next week yn and jan will be moving back to their home so rii decided to propose her on her bday. Here yn shared each and everything to muskan and muskan got that this girl is in love but hasn't realised yet.

It was morning time rm and rz were out for some work while jan was busy with her schedules in hospitals. Rd was in his office and rii and yn were left alone at the home.

yn prepared the bf while rii was still sleeping. She set the table and came in his room to wake him up.

Yn-uffo!! Riyaz uthiye!!
Rii-umm....ynie sone di yaar.
Y.-nahi riyaz uthiye!
Rii-please na yaar😩😴
Yn-riyaz!!! Uthiyeee!!!
Rii-noi uth raha😴

she sighed and sat beside him on bed and strated shaking him.

Yn-riiiiiii!!!!!😩😩
Rii-han bolo?😩.....wait....did..di you just called me rii?😲🤩
Yn-um....han nahi bula sakti kya??😅
Rii-nahi pagal bilkul bula sakti ho🤩air jo man kare vo bulao😁
Yn-okk okk ab jaldi se fresh ho jaiye bf ready hai
Rii-okkk😁🤩.

he took his clothes amd went kn washroom meanwhile ynie cleaned his room and went down. He came out smiling as he knows that his room will be cleaned.

Rii's p.o.v•

it's almost going to complete a month, she is staying here. Mom always send her to wake me up and she just....being a goody goody girl she always clean my room while i take shower.

But u all know na i started to feel like a husband by her behaviour.😬🤦‍♂️😂. She is really so cute and sometimes not less than a child. And yesterday i got a good news that Neil send his parents to mus's house with a marriage proposal and it turned out that their parents were already childhood best friend and had fixed both of their marriage in mus and neil's childhood only.

I came down after getting ready and saw her serving in plates. Ok i'm not feeling like a real married guy. I sat on my chair and she smile at me.

Ends•

Yn-Finally here🤦‍♀️😂
Rii-😅😅
Yn-okk bf kariye😗
Rii-hnji😂 (they finish their bf while talking and rii told her about neil and mus too she was hell happy. Yn did dishes amd then came in hall she saw him sitting on couch using his phone. She sat beside him)

Yn-suniye🙁
Rii-jii sunaiye?(he put his phone in his pocket and turned towards her while putting resting his chin on his hand as if she is going to tell very interested story)
Yn-kahin ghumne chale??🙁 i'm getting bore😩
Rii-kahan jana hai madam?😗
Yn-kahin bhi bas chaliye na😩
Rii-okk okk😂 chalo ready ho jao😚phir chalte hai (he move forward and kissing on her cheeks he rushed in his room)
Yn-wth!!!😳what was that?😳
Rii-hehe you were looking cute😅so i couldn't control😳😬(he shouted from his room)
Yn-okkk(she shouted back)

they both got ready and went to water park. They both enjoyed alot the whole day visiting some more places and then return back in night after having their dinner. They ring the bell and rm open it.

Rm-aa gaye bacho😄
Rii-hanji😁
Yn-mai bohot thak gayi😴
Rm-koi na chalo rest karlo😊
Rii-jii😁😴

they both came in and rm close the door.she smile seeing them getting close day by day. She also went in her room and slept while yn and rii were already slept.

(sorry guys ik that i'm.rushing this story too much and also not explaining anything. But i just want to end this one.)

Next morning~
Rm set the table and rz and rd were already sitting their having father-daughter talks while giggling and whinning some time. rm were just laughing seeing them behaving like kids.
She saw yn coming down ready in her beautiful attire looking so gorgeous.

Yn-assalamvalekum
Rm,rz & rd-walekumassalam.
Rm-beta.....
Yn-arey mai to bhul gayi abhi utha ke aati hun unko🤦‍♀️😂(she left)
Rd-arey waah itni jaldi samajh gayi hai😂
Rz-dad😂
Rd-han bolo😗
Rz-pyaar hua lekin ikraar nahi😂
Rm-arey!!😂🤦‍♀️
Rd-pagal ladki chup ho jaa😂😂

Yn woke rii up and cleaned his room then they both came down and everyone have their bf. Rd and rz left for their office and college.

Tbc❤️