Part-23

At yn side~ (on the same time)
She was in her room scrolling her phone when a knock appeared.

Yn-aa jaiyee(jan entered)
Jan-kya ho raha hai nanad jii??🤭
Yn-aapko pata to hai🙆‍♀️😂
Jan-acha mai ye keh rahi thi chaliye lunch ka time ho raha hai😂
Yn-okk🙆‍♀️😁

They both went down and sat on dining table.Ym,jan and yn finished their lunch and went to do their works.

At rii side~
He reached home and without wasting time on parking the car he came out throwing the keys on the guard he rushed in.

He was finding his mom everywhere and suddenly saw her going in kitchen. He walked up to her. He stood behind her and took a deep breathe.

Rii-m...mom🥺(in cracky voice)
Rm-rii beta itni jaldi aa gaye😲(while turning to him...she saw tears in his eyes and hurriedly cupped his face)
Rm-bachche kya hua?😲ro kyu rahe ho??😲
Rii-mo...mom...🥺😭(he didn't said anything and hugged while crying)
Rm-rii tum mujhe tense kar rahe ho batao kya hua?? Kisine kuch kaha??😟(she asked while getting worried seeing him in this state and caressing his back.)
Rii-(didn't said anything)

After good 10 mins he stopped crying and move back wiping his tears. Rm poured water in a glass and handed it to him.

Rm-now tell me..what happened??😟
Rii-mom🥺
Rm-han bachche bolo na😟
Rii-i don't want to marry that girl🥺
Rm-what are you talking about??😐
Rii-today dad came in my office
....(he told her the whole matter and she didn't said anything. She took his hand and drag him to the hall and made him sat on couch. She sat beside him and he kept his head on her lap. She started to cares his head)

Rm-bachche aise rote nahi hm?🙁aise rone se solution mil jayega kya??
Rii-nahi🥺(in-yniee🥺 i'm missing you...i want to hug you yaar🥺💔)
Rm-shh...take some rest in your room..i will talk to him...don't worry okk??
Rii-hm...(he closed his eyes and nodded his head)

He stood up and started to walk out instead going to his room.

Rm-rii...rii(she calk him but he didn't listened her..he moved out and sitting in his car he drove off)

At yn side~

Yn-mama i'm going😚
Ym-okk beta, take care.
Yn-yup,you too😚(she kissed her cheeks and went out. She sat in her car and drove off)

(A/n-jan went to the hospital as she got some emergency case......well do you guys even remeber that she is a doc??😭🙌)

she reached nearby beach and parking her car she came out. She fold her jeans up and put her airpods in her ear while playing her fav playlist and started to walk on the sand bare foot.

She was roaming here and there and there was not much people as it was evening time. The sun was setting and cold breeze were flowing.

She got tired and decided to sat on a rock. She sat there seeing the sun setting down her beautiful scene was disturbed by a voice.

Rii-why??????....(he shouted)

Tbc❤️

ignore my mistakes🍂

will be ending this soon!! And no next season.