Part-2

Yn-oyee!! Kidhar kho gaye?😴 (she said waving her hands)
Rii-um..vo..han ma..mai..
Yn-mai mai hi karte rahoge ya kuch bologe?😒
Rii-han vo..
Yn-ruko tum!
she picked up a pillow and started beating him while he was trying to stop her.

While beating they both reached near bed and rii's leg got stuck on the side drawer and he was about to fall but he hold yn's hand try to save himself but instead they both fell on bed.

Yn was upon him while hands were on his chest and his hands were on her waist.Both of therr faces were little inches far.

Yn-👀
Rii-👀

Both of them were staring eachother. An eyelock of 5 mins took place. Their eyelock was broke by a knock. Yn tried to stood up but she again fell on him. He guestured her not to move. He changed the positin and now he was upon her. Both of them were looking in each other's eyes.

He got up from her and straightened his clothe while someone knocked the door again. Yn also stood up and straightened her hairs and dress.

Rz-bhai...bhai andar ho kya aap??😅
Yn-a.....(he put his hand on her mouth)
Rii-han riza... kya hua??
Rz-bhai jalde neeche chalo vidai ka time ho raha hai!
Rii-han bas aya!!
Rz-ok bhai! (She left)

yn removed his hand drom her mouth and look at him.

Yn-mera muh kyu band kiya😑
Rii-kyuki agar tum kuch bolti or usse pata chal jata ki mai bhi tumhare saath hun to phir..... (he took apause and started laughing)😂😂😂
Yn-what?? Ab has kyu rahe ho??😑aur ohir ke aage kya han??😑
Rii-p..phir..phir to tumhe meri mumma ko daadi banana padta😂😂 (he started laughing while.holding his stomach)
Yn-oh....wait- what?!😯😳
Rii- (he realized what he said)um..vo..v
vo...kuch nahi jaldi chalo vidai ka time ho raha hai😳. (He left hurriedly)
Yn-ye ladka pura pagal hai😳😬 bina soche samhhe kuch bhi bol deta hai😬🤦‍♀️(she also came downstairs)

Everyone were near stage. Rii came with sehera and stand behind jan. (It's a ritual that bride's brother tied sehera to them before vidai in muslim religion)
Riza made her wear nakab and then rii tied the sehera. Rii and rz help jan to get down from stage. Jan hugged her dad and was crying badly. She hugged everyone one by one and now it's rii's turn.

jan hugged rii and was sobbinh while he was trying hard not cry but in a min he also started crying.

jan-i'm gonna miss you chote🥺
Rii-me too dii🥺 (in-i will miss you🥺)
Jan-don't cry please🥺
Rii-aap bhi to ro rahi ho🥺
Jan-😭😭
Rii-shh don't cry please🥺.

he pull her back and cupping her face he kissed on her forehead. He hold her hand and took her to fs. He took his hand too and put it on jan's hand.

Rii-jiju, i'm giving you the most preciowus thing of my life so i want a promise from you.
Fs-yup say😄
Rii-promise me you won't hurt or won't let her cry. You will always support her and love her which she deserves.
Fs-i promise you rii that i won't let her cry and i won't hurt her👀 (while staring aa jan)

he smiled at fs's word and again hugged jan. he made her calm down and then make her sta in car after fs.
they bid her bye and fs's car left.

Yn's family and other peoples were left before fs and jan. Yn and her friends are still there. Rii was crying while looking at the way where jan's car went. He felt a hand.on his shoulder and he turned back.

He saw yn standing there so he hurriedly wipe his tears and turning back to her he gave a smile.

Tbc❤️