Part-19

Yn and rii were watching movies and rm came to them.

Rm-yn beta abhi tumhari mom ka call aya tha keh rahi rhi ki tum apna luggage pack karlo they will pick you up till evening.
Rii-what?!!!!
Yn-but aunty they were going to come back next week na??(her face bacome sad but rm didn't notice.)
Rm-yup but she said that the work is finished so they are coming today only.
Yn-ohh okk...mai packing kar leti hun.(she stood up with a sad face)
Rm-hmm(she nodded and left)
Yn stood up and started walking towards her room. He also stood up and move behind her.
Rii-tum sach mein jaa rahi ho??(he sat on bed looking at her with sad face who was taking her clothes out.)
Yn-hmm jana to padega na...mai hamesha to yahan nahi reh sakti na??(she asked him.and sighed)
Rii-hmm vo to hai....(in-don't worry jaan i will complete this wish of yours.....but how i am going to manage without you??)
Yn-riyaz...riyaz(she waved her hands infront of him.)
Rii-ahhh...han bolo kya hua??
Yn-vo mai keh rahi thi ki vo suitcase utar do(she pointed on the suitecase which was upon cupboard.)
Rii-ohh...okay. (he stood on the stool and took it out and gave it to yn. Yn put it on the side and turn towards him and before she could say his leg slip on the stool and he fall on yn while they both fell on the bed. Both of them were looking in each others eyes and an eye lock took place.He put a strand behind her ears and it's been 4 mins both of them were in the same position. A knock appear on the door)

Rm-yn beta!! Neecho aa jayo....
Yn-jii aayiiii.......(she was looking at him)riyaz....riyaz....
Rii-ohh aahh..han sorry sorry...(he got up from her and started to look away......while she packed her bags and put them on side.)
Yn-chale.??
Rii-hm...(he said slowly)
Yn-i'm going to miss you🙌🙁(she said and wrapped her arms around his waist putting her head on his chest listening to his heart beat. He slowly wrapped his arms around her caressing her hairs and pecked her head.)
Rii-i'm gonna miss you too🙁.

They both were hugging and their eyes were closed. They both were feeling relax and no one wanted to get separate. Rm came and open the door and saw them like that. She was here to call them but left giving them their times.After 10 mins.

Rii-okk okk you're not going abroad so shut this melo drama🙌😂we can meet whenever we want!!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. (he try to light her mood up and she hit his chest lightly)
Rii-ouch!! It's hurts🥺
Yn-zor se laga?🥺(she look up at him still in his arms and he nodded a no and smile at her. He lean forward placing his on her forehead. She closed her eyes and feeling his warms lips on her skin. Shivers ran down her spine and she clutched his shirt.)
Rii-i love you so much🥺😚
(best friend hai yaad haina🥱🥱)
Yn-i love you too😚🥺.
Rii-now let's go or else uk mom na?✌️😂
Yn-hmm😂(in-but whatever i love it...i'm gonna miss you and the time i spend with you...idk what it is but i feel really safe being in your arms).

thye broke the hug and went down. They saw rm setting the table and as she saw them she smile at them.

Rm-bache ho gayi packing?
Yn-jii aunty😄
Rm-okk aajao lunch karlo.
Rii-jii mom.

They both sat on table with rm and she served them. They have their lunch and then rm got a call from one of her friends so she went to meet her. Rii and yn spend the rest of the day with each other.

in evening~

tbc❤️