Part-14

Yn-bhabhi ye lijiye!!😁
Jan-ye kya hai nanad jii?🧐
mus-khol.ke to dekhiye😁
Jan-okk okk. (She open the box and saw a key she took it out and look at yn)
Yn-wahan dekhiye!!(she pointed at the gate and everyone look there and saw a car standing over there)
Mus-chaliye!!😁(yn and mus took jan downstairs and everyone followed them while walking out of the door yn closed jan's eyes and after reaching there she remove her hands and jan was looking at her in shock)
Jan-nanad ji??😲🥺
Yn-hanji bhabhi aapke liye hi hai!!
Everyone-congratulation!!🥳🥳
Jan-i can't describe that how luck i am!!🥺✨. (She hugged ynie and kiss on her forehead)
Jan-you al know what??
Everyone except jan-who ever will marry this girl will be so blessed and i'm telling you guys this girl is not human she is an angel!!🥺❤️✨.
Yn-arey!! Bas bas bhabhi zyada taareef ho gayi😂🥺😅 ab mai itni bhi khass nahi😂
Rii-(in-khaas to tum ho....piddi i can't describe what i'm feeling right now....dii has got the best in laws....tumhare hote hue inhe kabhi kisi cheez ki kami mehsoos nahi hogi!!🥺...i love you so much!!.....wait!!🙊did i..just??)
Mus-okk ok it's too late guys😅ab nai chalti hun🤗
Yn-kahan chali madam?? Aaj aap yahin rukengi😒
Mus-par mum...
Yn-mai hun na
Mus-okkk😬😴

everyone greeted each other and rii's family bid bye to yn's family. Everyone settled in their places and rii's parents along with rz left. Yn's parent also went in and mus too as she is sleepy. Jaa kissed rii's forehead and giving him a hug bid him bye and went in with fs now there was only rii and yn was left. Yn was also going in when he called her.

Rii-suno.....
Yn-jii kahiye?
Rii-um..vo..
Yn-🤨🤨
Rii-um..see idk how to say but thank you yn....i can't tell you that how much happy i'm seeing dii....she indeed got a best husband and a sister-in law too!!
Yn-no need...she is just like my elder sis and i had always thought of an elder sis but can't help....so she is completing what i don't have.
Rii-hmm...thank you!!👀
Yn-no need👀(he hugged her and bid her bye)
Yn-allah hafiz....sambhal ke jaiyega👀
Rii-jii mohtarma...allah hafiz.
(he left and yn too came in she got fresh and slept beside mus who was already in a deep sleep and here rii also reach his home and after getting fresh he slept.)

Next morning~
Yn woke up and saw that mus is sleeping while hugging yn tightly
She smiled and kissed her forehead. She got up and covered het with the duvet properly. She went in washroom and did her daily business. She got ready and went down.

she saw no one there as the workers are on leave and other members are sleeping due to last late night event. She prepared herself a coffee and some waffles. She did her bf and complete half of the house chores. She went in her room and saw that mus is still sleeping so she didn't woke her up. She took her phone and saw a msg from an unknown no.

Msg~
Rii-Hey ynie
Yn-um..hi?!
Rii-riyaz here!!
Yn-ohh..what's up?
Rii-sky is up😂
Yn-huh!! That was a lame😒
Rii-okk okk😂
Yn-Wait....from where did you got my number??🤨
Rii-from mumma's phone😅
Yn-ohh ok.... is there something you want to say??
Rii-um actually yeah! Can we meet??
Yn-but why??
Rii-i want to talk to you
Yn-say here only na?
Rii-noi i want to talk in person
Yn-arey!!
Rii-please...please
Yn-but riyaz....
Rii-see we are friends na so can't you do this lil favour?🥺
Yn-okk baba fine!!
Rii-hehe thank you!!
Yn-no need..but seriously you're a blackmailer😒
Rii-ik that right😂
Yn-huh!! Okk tell me the place?
Rii-hm meet me in the starbuck near my office in 10 mins!
Yn-ohh okk
Rii-byee
Yn-bye!!

Msg ends•

Yn-huh?!! Why he want to meet me this urgent?👀what's the matter??🤔...ok leave it yn and get ready...

she said to herself and went in washroom to change herself.

Yn👇

tbc❤️

tbc❤️