Part-13

When she came out of kitchen she sat in hall and when rii came out so she saw him and started going towards garden. rii started chasing her saying "sorry" continuously yd saw them from stairs and heard rii saying "sorry baby...please forgive me yaar" and they were out of his sight before he could ask so he went in kitchen and u all know the conversation.

yn and rii are in garden. She is sitting on bench with a balloon face and he is sitting on floor while holding his ears.

Rii-i'm sorry yaar🙁
Yn-huh!!😤(she fold her hands near chest)
Rii-i'm sorry🙁(he made a cute face)
Yn-jaiye aap mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni hai.
Rii-arey!! please na yaar i'm so sorry🙁
Yn-riyaz jaiye yahan se.
Rii-mai nahi jaunga jab tak tum mujhe maaf na kardo🙁
Yn-(in-ahh!! Allah itne ziddi kyu hai aap??😬😩chale jaiye na agar maine abhi maaf kar diya to ye log pakka kuch na kuch karenge😩)riyaz maine kaha jaiye......(she look away but he sat beside her and hold her chin making her look at him)
Rii-i'm really sorry yaar🥺 (he showed his puppy eyes and here yn melted.)
Yn-uff!!! Fine jaiye maaf kiya!
Rii-sachi??🤩
Yn-han ji (in-waah👏🙂itni jaldi mood change ho gaya??)
Rii-thank you🤩(he hugged her tightly in excitement and she felt shivers ran down her spine! She was feeling something which she never felt before and slowly wraped her hands around him)

Rz-ahemm ahem(she fakely coughed while looking away)
Rz-ho gaya aapka romance??Rii-aisa kuch nahi hai(they broke the hug)
Yn-han riza.....
Rii-kaam.kya hai bol??Rz-bhai...papa bula rahe hai😆
Rii-han aa raha hun.
Rz-bhabhi aap bhi chaliye😁
Yn-bha...bhabhi??😧
Rz-jaldi ana dono phirse romance mar start kar dena....(she run inside and yn look at him with widen eyes)
Ym-ye kya bol rakha hai aapne???😤
Rii-maine kahan kisi ko kuch bola hai infact tumne bola meri mumma ko kuch bola hai😒
Ym-acha?? To maine kya bola han??(she put her hands on either side of her waist while taking a step forward and glaring him. He took a step behind)
Rii-vo mujhe nahi pata lekin ye zarur pata hai ki mumma mera rishta leke aayi hai tumhare liye(he also took a step forward and yn's eyes widen while she step backward)
Yn-what??!!!😯
Rii-jii han aur mai kitchen mein bhi yahi puchne vala tha but mus aa gayi.(yn hold his hand and took him upstairs. He was just looking at her and walking behind her like an obedient child. they reached on terrace and saw everyone.)
Yn-mummmaaa!!!🙁
Ym-han bache kya hua??
Yn-ye riyaz kya bol rahe hai??
Ym-kya bol rahe ho beta??
Yn-ye bol rahe ki aunty inka rishta leke aayi hai mere liye.
Rii-mumma!! Sach sach bataiye yn ne kya bola tha aapse phone pe.
Rm-arey beta chinta mat karo😂 nahi laaye rishta vo to ye mujhe pareshan kar raha tha to maine ise pareshan kar liya😅😂
Rii-kya mumma aap bhi na😩😩
Rz-kya hua bhai?? Tu chahta hai ki hum tera rishta leke aaye.😁
Rii-nahi!! Bilkul bhi nahi aur iss piddi ke liye to kabhi nahi🥴😬(in-😏😂😂)
Yn-ek sec......mai piddi nahi hun samjhe😤.(while showing him her fist)
Yd-khana khaiye or chup chap inko dekhiye😂(he whispers to rd and both giggled)
Jan-oye!! Meri nanad ji ko kyu pareshan kar raha hai han??😒(she came to him and hold his ears)Rii-ahh dii...dii leave me😟dii please na ahhh....acha baba ab nahi bolunga sorry yn
Jan-hm good😒(yn hugged jan and jan leave his ears hugging yn back. Yn showed her tongue to him and he mouthed her)
Rii-tumko to baad mein dekhta hun!!!😏 (he sat on his chairs)
Fs-tum dono ka ho gaya ho to dinner kare??😩
Yn-arey mere jealous bhai bilkul😂(she broke the hug and they also sat)
Fs-mai tujhse kyu jealous hounga??😅
Mus-hume sab pata hai bhai😆
Ym-acha acha bs chup chap khao.
Everyone-yess boss!!😂

they all did their dinner and then yn gave jan her gifts. It was jan's mbbs degree which was framed beautifully. Jan look at yn with wide eyes and yn nodded. She hug yn tightly.

jan-omg!! Nanad jii.....am i??
Yn-hanji bhabhi you're a Doctor now!!😁
Rm-kya??
Rd-masha allah beta i'm proud of you!!(he patted jan's head and rm huugged her congratulating)
Mus-Dr. Mrs.jan shaikh!😚(she kissed her cheeks and jan smile at her saying a "thank you".)
Rii-ahan!! Finally dii your dream came true!!🥺😚( he kissed her forehead and hugged her,she hugged him back. Rz also congratulated her by hugging her)
Ym& Yd-Congratulation bacha😚 (they both kissed her forehead and then yn came to her with a box)
Yn-bhabhi ye lijiye!! (While forwarding the box)
Jan-

Tbc❤️