Part 2:butterflys

Bloom-v valtor?! How are you here we defeated you?!!
Valtor-whoa whoa now bloom you know I can never be destroyed forever*he pets her head*my little firefly
Bloom-don't touch me!*she slaps his hand*bring me back to alfia now!!
Valtor-I will soon my sweet bloom just wait a bit this spell only lasts for a bit
Bloom-fine...so I'm gonna walk around away from you*she walks off*
Valtor-well isn't she something....weird why am I getting this feeling...it's like butterfly's d-do I love her?....
bloom-ughh crap! I should've blasted him when I had the chance*she feels a hand on her shoulder*ahh!!
Valtor-s sorry I didn't mean to scare you
Bloom-jackass I want this spell to be gone already
Valtor-ok sure*he snaps his fingers and they appear back into blooms room bloom looks and sees valtor at her window*
Bloom-I-I thought I was dreaming?!!
Valtor-shhhh bloom I will leave ok?*he gives her a rose and flys away*
Bloom-why did he give me a rose? *flora comes in rubbing her eyes*
Flora-bloom you ok?
Bloom-ya flora sorry I don't mean to wake you*flora and bloom go to bed*
Bloom-he was kinda acting normal but why did he give me a rose?*the next day the girls go to class but bloom couldn't focus Stella taps bloom shoulder*bloom-huh?
Stella-bloom class is over come on*they leave the class*
Stella-you ok bloom what where you thinking about?
Bloom-well Stella I...I think valtor is back
Stella-what! Come on bloom we defeated him why would you think that?
Bloom-well Stella I saw him in my bed rooom at the window
Stella-what?!? Did he do anything to you!
Bloom-Stella shhh!*she grabs her hand and takes her to her room*
Stella-tell me bloom
Bloom-all he did was give me a rose
Stella-that's weird and kinda romantic
Bloom-Stella!! Really!
Stella-eheheh sorry bloom anyway what do we do tell the others or the headmistress
Bloom-I'm not sure Stella let's just keep it between us ok?
Stella-ok bloom*stella leaves*
Bloom-well now what do I do*she pets keko and starts to get started on homework*
bloom-what's going why can't I stop thinking about him?
            [ AT VALTOR'S PLACE ]
Valtor-why can't I stop think about bloom... what going on with me?*he looks at the magic globe and sees bloom*she's working on homework Mabye I should visit her....wait there are fairy's hmmm I will send her a note to meet me in the forest
*Bloom is done with her home work and see hears a tap on her window*
Bloom-a note*she opends her window and grabs the note*
Bloom-"meet me in the forest we have to talk" hmm could it be sky?*she gets ready in her classic wear*

wait there are fairy's hmmm I will send her a note to meet me in the forest *Bloom is done with her home work and see hears a tap on her window*Bloom-a note*she opends her window and grabs the note*Bloom-"meet me in the forest we have to talk" hmm...

*she meets valtor in the forest*
Bloom-valtor? What do you want
Valtor-we need to talk bloom... look I can't stop thinking about you... I-I don't know why *bloom is lost for words* valtor-bloom plz say something
Bloom-valtor.... look I don't know what's going on but I can't fall for someone who killed my parents and my home planet!!!*she blasts him and he hits a tree* valtor-bloom plz!!*blooms runs away now in tears* valtor-she is right...I-Is this what falling in love feels like? I... I can bring her parents and her home*he telports away*
Bloom-I fucking hate him!!*flora walks in*
Flora-bloom you ok? What's wrong
Bloom-get the others I want to tell you guys something