Part 11: finally free

*bloom puts down the book she was reading and gets up and goes in the bathroom*
Bloom-so dark bloom be honest will just leave without a good bye?
Dark bloom-I will just leave I can't wait to be free
Bloom-oh.... ok*she puts her head down and walks out dark bloom sees that she's sad she goes in front of bloom and lifts her head up she shockingly kisses bloom blooms whole face turns red dark bloom kinda steps back bloom looks at her shyly and looks away*
Bloom-I-I didn't know you where gonna do that
Dark bloom-well valtor kisses you and it makes you happy so I thought why not give it try
Bloom-well I... am happy but kinda shocked*dark bloom looks away embarrassed bloom smiles at her and kisses her cheek dark bloom blushes*
Bloom-awww you're adorable*dark bloom grabs bloom by the neck*
Bloom-what are you doing!?*dark bloom growls and bloom gasps for air she try's to break free dark bloom pins her to the wall and let's go of her neck bloom coughs*
Bloom-what the fuck why did you choke me?!
Dark bloom-cuz you called me adorable that why plus I didn't choke you that hard*dark bloom kisses bloom bloom kisses back they start to make out valtor walks though the halls and sees them making out*
Valtor-damn that's kinda hot*valtor sneaks behind dark bloom and kisses her neck dark bloom moans*
Dark bloom-valtor hey
Valtor-I see that you two are busy*he starts to hump dark bloom making her move forward and she kinda pushes her body on bloom while valtor starts to thrust on her dark bloom rubs her body on bloom making both them moan*
Bloom and dark bloom-awww!
Bloom-master this feels good
Dark bloom-it does*valtor grinds on dark bloom making her area grind on blooms area*
Dark bloom-awww master
Bloom-mmawww feels so good*valtor stops*
Bloom-why did you stop I wanted more
Dark bloom-you do*she grinds on bloom and kisses blooms neck making her moan*
Bloom-awww yes more
Dark bloom-good girl*she starts to hump bloom while kissing her*
Bloom-mmmmmaww mmm
Valtor-hot*he smiles dark bloom pulls him between them dark bloom starts to grind on valtors butt she starts moving valtor on to bloom*
Bloom-ohhh master*he kisses bloom dark bloom starts to thrust valtors chock gets hard*
Valtor-awwww fuck*he grabs their hands and takes them to the bedroom bloom starts to grind on valtor dark bloom kisses blooms neck while grinding they start to moan*
valtor-awww yes fuck!
Dark bloom-I really want to ride your cock valtor*he grabs their hands and lays dark bloom on to bloom they take off their clothes valtor puts his cock in between their pussys he thrusts making them moan a lot dark bloom grinds on his area while he's thrusting*
Dark bloom-awww fuck master
Bloom-I'm gonna cum*valtor pulls out and puts his cock into dark blooms ass thrusting kinda fast dark bloom thrusts on blooms pussy making her moan*
Bloom-fuck fuck master!
Dark bloom-awww master*bloom and dark bloom cum they moan in pleasure*
Dark bloom-master I really want to ride your cock*she catches her breath valtor lays down dark bloom sits on his cock and starts to grind valtor moans dark bloom puts his cock in her and rides it kinda fast making them moan bloom gets kinda jealous valtor pulls bloom to him and starts finger her making her moan he fingers her faster while dark bloom goes faster valtor cums into her dark bloom goes to bloom area and moves valtors hand*
Dark bloom-ok so I should have said this earlier but that book I was reading I found a spell to separate us
Bloom-what why didn't you say anything?!!
Dark bloom-we where having fun I forgot about it valtor-well come on
Bloom-but we don't have clothes on
Dark bloom-so what bloom*she licks her lips they go into the library and grabs the book*
Bloom-you sure you what to do this?
Dark bloom-yes I do*he reads the spell and dark bloom becomes a full person with a body*
Dark bloom-no way yes!!*she jumps for joy as bloom giggles and valtor looks at dark blooms boobs as the bounce*
Bloom-nice*she smiles and dark bloom looks at her winking at her*
Valtor-I would play to but I'm tired I'm gonna chill you too have fun*he walks out as bloom and dark bloom start to make out while grinding on each other*