Part 4:the breakup

*bloom is just in her room thinking about that dream*
Bloom-w-what should I do? I'm not sure
Flora-bloom it's weird that you had a dream like that plus valtor helping you with your parents it's nice him but being nice it's strange
Bloom-I know flora Mabye I should speak to him again
Flora-whoa whoa! Bloom he probably is doing it just to fool you
Bloom-probably but why would he leave the magic universe alone and hang out with me?
Flora-i-I'm not sure bloom but keep your head up ok bloom?
Bloom-ok flora thank you*flora walks away*
Bloom-Mabye the winx shouldn't meet valtor I mean what if they attack him hmmmm

(AT RED FOUNTAIN)
Sky-hmmm bloom hasn't answered all of my calls hope she's ok
Timmy-it's ok sky I'm sure bloom is fine
Healia-if bloom was is trouble the winx or their headmistress would have called
Brandon-healia is right sky
Sky-ok guys thanks*he pats Brandon's shoulder and he goes to his room puts on his suit goes outside and starts to train*
Brandon-hey guys you worried about him
Timmy-a little
Healia-I'm sure sky will be fine

(AT VALTOR'S PLACE)
Valtor-my dear bloom I wish I could hold you again I should visit her but the other fairy's will attack me hmmm I can visit her at night again I will send her a other note*he starts to write a note*
Valtor-i wonder what bloom is up to*he looks at the globe and sees bloom chilling in her room*
Valtor-well she's chilling good time to visit her*sends the note to bloom*
Bloom-oh a other note form valtor*she smiles*
Bloom-he wants to me at the gate of alfia hmmm could be risky but let's give it a try*bloom walks out and runs to valtor and hugs him valtor does the same*
Valtor-bloom I missed you
Bloom-i missed you too*she starts to play with his hair valtor giggles at this*
Valtor-eheh your adorable
Bloom-ty*sky comes flying in and sees valtor and charges at him valtor blasts the bike but misses on purpose*
Sky-nice try valtor!!*he hits valtor in the side he falls to the floor hard*
Valtor-ahhh! You little bitch!*bloom gets in front of sky*
Bloom-stop!!!*she says with tears in her eyes*
Sky-bloom get out of way he's evil he killed your parents!
Bloom-i know he made me see them sky I saw them I was so happy he changed sky stop this plz!!
Sky-bloom he will betray you just you wait!
Valtor-i would never betray her.. i-i lover her!
*sky now in range pulls out his sword and goes to attack valtor but bloom blasts the sword breaking it in two*
Sky-b-bloom?!
Bloom-sky go now!*her hair falls in her face*
Sky-but bloom....
bloom-NOW!! GO I WONT LET YOU HURT HIM AGAIN WE... WE ARE DONE!
Sky-bloom plz*he starts to tear up he flys away crying*
Valtor-bloom you ok?*she hugs him close valtor hugs back*i'm here bloom
Bloom-ty valtor*valtor moves blooms hair out her face and kisses her bloom kisses back valtor holds her waist they kiss for a few seconds and stop*
Valtor-i better before the rest of alfia attacks me see you soon bloom
Bloom-ok valtor*she kisses him one more time and he leaves*
Bloom-my little prince*she giggles to herself and goes back inside the winx are in her waiting for her*Tecna-we saw bloom
Ayisha-we saw you kissing him
Bloom-i ummm
Stella-it was.... adorable!!!*bloom looks in shock all of the winx have smiles on their faces*
Bloom-you all are happy?
Tecna-yes of course if you're happy we are happy
Bloom-ty girls but I'm not feeling happy
Flora-you had to break up with sky it's ok you did the right thing bloom we are here for you*they all group hug as the sun sets for the day*

(AT VALTORS PLACE)
Valtor-fuck you sky he damaged my shirt uhhh!*he changes into a simple fancy shirt* well I better get some to eat*he goes into the kitchen and makes himself a steak with pasta he sits down and starts to eat after he's done he cleans up brushes his teeth and goes to bed*my sweet bloom*he smiles and falls asleep*

(AT ALFIA)
*bloom is getting ready to go to bed as well* bloom-i can't believe shy did that he attacked without thinking*bloom grabs the rose starts to play with the petals again a other butterfly comes out this time leaving a red sparkle trail bloom smiles she puts the rose down next to her and goes to bed and falls asleep*

(AT RED FOUNTAIN)
Sky-i can't believe bloom broke up with me
Brandon-well you kinda did attack without thinking man
Healia-ya I mean did you even ask bloom why valtor was there??
Sky-well no when I saw him I just attacked with out thinking
Timmy-sky that's not like you dude.
Riven-hahaha you should have asked bloom man you have anger issues*sky grabs riven by the shirt*
Sky-and what bitch!
Nabu-whoa guys stop it*he breaks them up* sky you need to relax and riven stop trying to pick a fight
Riven-I'm not trying to he's the who started it
Sky-not true you where the one talking*riven leaves the room*
Timmy-ok guys so now what do we do?
Brandon-I'm not sure guys let's just keep this a secret from everyone ok guys?*they all nod in agreement*