Part:6 trapped

*a few hours pass and valtor gently shakes bloom*
Bloom-huh hi valtor
Valtor-bloom you better get back to alfia ok*bloom nods gets up and puts her dress back on valtor pets her and she transforms into her enchanix form and fly's outside*
*bloom flys at her window and quietly opends it and goes inside quickly changes in her Pajamas and goes to bed and quickly falls asleep the next day bloom wakes up she looks and the clock and sees it's 8:00 A.M*
Bloom-I'm gonna sleep in today*flora comes in*
Flora-bloom get up you are late
Bloom-I'm gonna sleep in I feel sick right now
Flora-you sure*she touches her forehead and it feels warm*
Flora-aww you are ok I will tell the professor*she walks away and closes the door*
*bloom hugs her pillow and goes back to sleep flora goes in the class after class the winx go and check on bloom*
Musa-bloom you ok*bloom gets up from her bed and opens the door or see the winx looking and her worried*
Bloom-Don't worry girls I'm fine really
Ayisha-bloom where you last night?
Bloom-I Was with valtor
Stella-well duhhh but where did you go with valtor?
Bloom-umm to his place
Winx-ohhhhh
Bloom-what guys?
Tecna-what did you too do?
Bloom-ummmm*her whole face turns red*
Stella-you guys kissed?!
Musa-no Mabye they did more then kissing! They had*blooms covers musas mouth*
Flora-ohhh bloom well how was it for your first time
Bloom-I don't want to talk about it
Stella-tell is bloom plz!
Bloom-ok ok ok fine... well it hurt but also felt good ummm so ya
Musa-bloom one more question did you know the faragona was worried cuz she didn't see you go in your room?
Bloom-oh no plz tell you guys covered for me
Stella-we did say that you and him needed some alone time
Bloom-thank you guys
Flora-no problem bloom
Bloom-well I am feeling better now
Tecna-you should take a pregnancy test to be sure your not pregnant bloom
Bloom-ok I will ty tecna*bloom goes to earth and walks in the store and gets a pregnancy test*
Bloom-Mabye I should visit them... no I can't I better get magic to alfia*she makes a portal and goes threw it*
Bloom-ok let's hope*goes in the bathroom and takes the test and it comes back negative*
Bloom-oh well that's.... good*she kinda makes a sad face*
Bloom-I better get back to my room*she makes her way back to the dorm when she hears a familiar laugh*
Bloom-n-no it can't be*she looks and sees the trixs*
Icy-well well hi bloom*she blasts bloom with ice shards bloom does a back flip and lands she quickly runs though the hallways*

*bloom gets stuck in the corner* Bloom-oh shit! Stormy-oh shit indeed bloom*they all laugh bloom starts to get overwhelmed she starts to freak out* Bloom-claim down bloom you got this*icy blasts her and she starts to freeze over* Bloom-ahh! No!! D...

Bloom-oh shit!
Stormy-oh shit indeed bloom*they all laugh bloom starts to get overwhelmed she starts to freak out*
Bloom-claim down bloom you got this*icy blasts her and she starts to freeze over*
Bloom-ahh! No!!
Darcy-guys hurry I hear someone coming*they fly to bloom and teleport away a few fairy's run in*
Girl 1-huh I could have sworn I hear heard something guys
Girl 2-oh come on we know you can hear voices threw stuff but come on it's getting old*they walk away*
Girl 1-guys I mean it!*she kinda runs after them*
*some time pass and the ice starts to melt*
Voice-well done trix now go*they leave and the person melts the ice bloom falls the person catches her and puts her next to the fire to warm her up bloom starts to wake up the person quickly carry's her and chains her up*
Bloom-huh? Where am I?
Voice-hello bloom long time right
Bloom-that voice d-darkar!
Darkar-ok you got me so you thought you killed me but nope
Bloom-uhhh I'm not giving you my power darkar!*he grabs her by the face*
Darkar-you better or you will be punished for it
*blooms mind-what should I do *