Part 8: hiding in the mirror

*bloom starts to cry as valtor holds her*
*in blooms dream*
Bloom-no stop get away from me*she runs though the black filled world she hits a invisible wall and falls to the floor the shadow grabs her by the neck and starts to choke her she gasp for air she blasts the shadow but it doesn't do anything the shadow let's her go as she coughs she try's to get up but trips*
Shadow-ahaha you're so pathetic!
Bloom-who are you what do you want from me?!
*in the real world bloom grips valtors shirt*
Valtor-I'm here bloom I won't leave you I promise
*in her dream bloom shakes*
Bloom-i I can't win I'm weak*tears go down her face as the shadow goes closer and turns into dark bloom*
Bloom-dark bloom!! I ended you!!
Dark bloom-you can't end me I'm apart of you where ever you go I will follow you* she evil laughs and bloom cries*
*bloom wakes up crying valtor holds her and kisses her*
Bloom-valtor you're here!* she hugs him*
Valtor-bloom are you ok?*he wipes her tears*
Bloom-I'm ok I have to go into the bathroom*she gets up and goes into the bathroom*
Bloom-i hope that was a dream*she washes her face she looks at the mirror and sees dark bloom she looks behind her and sees no one is there she quickly gets out of the bathroom*
Flora-hey valtor you like plants?
Valtor-well not really plus when I do touch a plant they die so....
flora-oh ok*bloom walks back into her room and sees valtor looking out the window she smiles she walks up to him*
Bloom-hey valtor
Valtor-hey bloom you ok? 
Bloom-yes I'm ok*valtor makes a rose appear and gives it to bloom*
Bloom-so valtor i ummm valtor do you want to have a child?*she blushes as looks away*
Valtor-awww bloom my kitten I would but let's wait a bit ok?
Bloom-ok I understand I was rushing into it eheheh
Valtor-ya i little bit eheheh let's go for a walk ok?
Bloom-oh ok just let me change* valtor nods as bloom changes into her outfit from season 2*

*valtor peeks at bloom just as soon as she puts on her skirt bloom notices she pretends she doesn't notice and pulls up her skirt and bends down to put on her shoes valtor smiles as he giggles under his breath bloom looks at valtor and sees he's s...

*valtor peeks at bloom just as soon as she puts on her skirt bloom notices she pretends she doesn't notice and pulls up her skirt and bends down to put on her shoes valtor smiles as he giggles under his breath bloom looks at valtor and sees he's smiling*
Bloom-i saw you where looking at me you little pervert master*she kisses him on the lips and grabs his hand takes him outside*
Valtor-i couldn't help but look at you my kitten*bloom blushes and valtor and bloom holds each other's hand as bloom looks at the moon setting down*
Bloom-how long was i sleeping?
Valtor-a few hours I'm happy your safe bloom my princess
Bloom-and the winx are they ok?
Valtor-their ok
Bloom-thank you for teleporting them out of danger
Valtor-i was gonna teleport you out of danger but I wasn't quick enough
Bloom-it's ok valtor i helped you kill darkar if it was just you i.... I don't know what would have happen to you*valtor kisses her on the forehead*
Valtor-i would gladly risk my life to save you kitten
Bloom-but I want to spend the rest of my life with you*she kisses him and they make out as valtor holds her side*
Bloom-mmmm*they both stop*
Valtor-your eyes are more beautiful then the blue sky* bloom smiles she boops his nose valtor giggles*
Valtor-your silly kitten*they sit as the sun rises and their shadows show behind them bloom looks in back her and sees dark bloom smiling looking at valtor's shadow bloom quickly gets up shaken valtor sees her*
Valtor-bloom?! You ok what's wrong?!*he holds her as bloom looks at her shadow dark bloom smiling at her and she disappears bloom puts her head on valtors shoulder*
Valtor-it's ok bloom I'm here I'm not going anywhere*he pets her as she plays with valtors hair valtor smiles he moves his hand lower down bloom back he puts his hand on blooms ass he smirks*
Bloom-valtor I can feel your hand on my butt
Valtor-you like though right?
Bloom-i do like it but people will walk around here and see
Valtor-the fairy's won't wake up for 3 hours*he kisses her neck bloom moans*
Bloom-master*she licks his neck valtor moans in her ear*
Valtor-aw kitten your adorable
Bloom-let's go back inside*as they go back inside dark bloom giggles as she looks at valtor*
Dark bloom-soon valtor I will have my fun but first I have to deal with bloom ahahahha!*she fades away turning back into bloom shadow*