Part 9: the battle

*as bloom and valtor dark bloom quickly goes into blooms body bloom kinda falls but valtor catches her*
Valtor-bloom?! You ok!
Bloom-y ya I'm fine I need to sit down or something*valtor takes bloom to her room and sits her down*
Valtor-I'm going to get you water ok?*bloom nods as he leaves bloom looks at the window and in the reflection she she's dark bloom huging her smiling she does a short scream and gets up looks the reflection now dark bloom is petting bloom while playing with her hair*
Dark bloom-aww you really think you can defeat me but you can't I'm apart of you now so ya... hmmm should I go after valtor or should I kill you instead?
Bloom-y-you would not kill me!
Dark bloom-really and why is that*she says while lifting blooms chin*
Bloom-cuz like you said you are apart of me so if you kill me you will die as well won't you*dark bloom growls and disappears valtor comes in with water*
Valtor-bloom here*he hands her water bloom drinks it*
Bloom-that you valtor
Valtor no problem dear*valtor walks out bloom looks at the mirror but doesn't see dark bloom she sighs*
Bloom-what should I do what if dark bloom takes control of me and hurts valtor?.... no I have to break free from this I have to stop her but how?*valtor goes into the potion room*
Valtor-well let's see* he starts to make a healing potion*
Valtor-ok this will help*he hears someone walk in*
Palladium- valtor what are you doing?
Valtor-I'm making a healing potion
Palladium-let me make sure it is a healing potion* he looks at the potion*
Palladium-it is a healing potion your done with it?
Valtor-no I'm almost done palladium*valtor finishes the potion and palladium looks at it again*
Palladium-nice work this is a healing potion but who is it for?
Valtor-for anyone that is hurt or gets poisoned just in case you never know
Palladium-nice that's cool I didn't think of that
Valtor-thank you well I better go*he walks out and palladium looks at the potions*
palladium-i should clean this up*he starts to clean the mess*
Bloom-what should do Mabye I should tell the headmistress*dark blooms shadow appears behind her*
Dark bloom-that won't be a good idea if you do I will do anything I want with valtor anything*she while touching blooms sides*
Bloom-stop it!*she looks behind her and dark bloom disappers valtor walks in*
Valtor-bloom is everything ok?*bloom starts to cry valtor holds her*
Valtor-shhh bloom I'm here my kitten*he pets her and she starts to calm down valtor looks at the window and sees dark bloom next to him he looks to his side but doesn't see anyone he holds bloom close to him dark bloom tells control her eyes turn amber and her hair turns into a dark red valtor notices*
Valtor-bloom?.... what's happening to you*dark bloom smile's evilly valtor backs away he's about to call for the winx but dark bloom grabs him and throws him into the window he falls back on the edge of the balcony dark bloom laughs as she pushes him off he falls to the floor*
Dark bloom-ahaha that's adorable ehhehe*she jumps from balcony and lands like a cat she walks to him with a big smile*
Valtor-dark bloom get out of her now!!
Dark bloom-no I don't think so*she grabs his neck and chuckles to herself*
Dark bloom-your kinda hot no wonder bloom fell for you ehehehe*she throws valtor on the floor valtor grabs her wrists*
Dark bloom-let go of me!!
Valtor-come on bloom break free from her control!
*dark bloom blasts him he gets blasted into a pillar he grunts and try's to get up*
Dark bloom-ahahah scared to fight back right afraid to hurt your sweet bloom?... ahahah-*she cut of by valtor pulling her into a hug*
Valtor-plz bloom come back I love you plz!
Dark bloom-let go of me!!*she to break free but valtors grip is to strong valtor kinda losens his grip he lifts her chin and kisses her she blasts him in the stomach he kinda falls back she blasts him again put he makes shields around him self he walks to her she steps back blasting him but it has no effect*
Dark bloom-h how! UGH!*she runs at him and goes to punch him he grabs her hand she goes to kick where the sun doesn't shine he just grabs her leg and kinda pushes her on the floor she lands on her ass full of anger*
Dark bloom-you little fucker!* he grabs her arm and they teleport to his place*
Valtor-you should be punished my dear*dark bloom kicks him where it hurts he grunts in pain she runs he runs after her she blasts him but the blasts once again has no effect he catches up to her in the basement*
Dark bloom-what the fuck I can't see a thing!*she feels the wall for a switch but feels chains*
Dark bloom-what the fuck why would he have chains?!*valtor covers her mouth he cains her up he turns on the lights and it's a big basement with black walls tile floor and a single door*
Dark bloom-let go of me!!
Valtor-bring bloom back or else* dark bloom chuckles*
Dark bloom-or else what what will you-*he kisses her using his tongue she try's to pull away he stops she slightly breathes heavy*
Valtor-bring her back or I do more then kissing*she snarls at him and try's to blast him*
Dark bloom-w-what? Why can't I blast you!
Valtor-no one can use powers down here but me darling*he says bopping her nose she try's to bite his finger he quickly moves his hand away she chuckles*
Dark bloom-that was funny ahah your face!*valtor gets close to her face she kinda blushes*
Valtor-be a good girl or I will punish you
Dark bloom-I won't bring her back*he makes a mad face*
Valtor-fine then*he starts to takes off his pants she looks and starts to get a little worried she try's to break free*
Valtor-last chance dark bloom will you bring her back?
Dark bloom-I won't you don't scare me!*he pulls down his underwear and dark bloom sees his dick she gets nervous*
Valtor-awww your blushing by the sight of if well I wouldn't be shocked you are kinda alike right?
Dark bloom-I guess but I'm not weak like her although your cock it d-does look big*she looks away valtor moves closer her putting his dick in her face looks at it she licks it valtor moans*
Valtor-ahhh bring back bloom I-I want her to do this
Dark bloom-after we are done*she puts his cock in her mouth and uses her tongue to lick it as she sucks it making him moan loudly she goes a bit faster as he moans*
Valtor-fuck! Ahhhh!*she goes faster*
Dark bloom-mmm mmm!*valtor moans and cums in her mouth he pulls out and she licks the cum from her lips*
Dark bloom-Unchain me I want to ride that cock of yours
Valtor-no way dear*he crawls to her*
Valtor-will you bring her back now?
Dark bloom-uhhhhh nope
Valtor-awww you bad girl*he puts his hand down her underwear and starts to finger her she moans in pleasure*
Dark bloom-ahhhh master awwww!
Valtor-will you being her back?
Dark bloom-what if I don't?*he fingers her a bit faster making her moans louder*
Dark bloom-AHHH FUCK this feels so good
Valtor-it feel good? Then how about-*hand takes hand out of her pants and pulls them down and looks at her area*
Valtor-your so wet well I'm gonna make you more wet*he licks her area she moans as he licks and sucks it he countinues for a for a short bit then she cums he moves his head. He smiles and sees she's out of breath*
Dark bloom-f-fuck that was so g-good I couldn't h-handle it ok fine I-i bring her back
Valtor-good girl now if you get out line I will punish you my kitten*dark bloom returns to blooms shadow and bloom looks at him and sees he's cock*
Bloom-valtor... *he looks down and quickly pulls up his pants and unchains bloom she hugs him*
Bloom-thank you master! But how did her her to bring me back?
Valtor-you two are similar so i punished her with my cock eheheh
Bloom-damn I think I feel In love you more
Valtor-and i told her if she gets out of line i will punish her again*bloom kisses valtor while grinding he holds her she steps back*
Valtor-bloom you ok?
Bloom-ya I am
Valtor-ok just making sure*she rubs her eyes he carry's her to his bed and lays her down and tucks her in she falls asleep and valtor lays next to her holding her*