Part 5:the damce/nsfw

*after a few days the winx get ready for a dance in their beautiful dresses*

( pretend bloom isn't in the picture) Stella-ya all look beautiful girls Miss-ty Stella Ayisha-i love the one I got Tecna-i don't wear dresses like this but it's pretty Flora-bloom are you getting dressed? Bloom-no flora I haven't heard from valto...

Stella-ya all look beautiful girls
Miss-ty Stella
Ayisha-i love the one I got
Tecna-i don't wear dresses like this but it's pretty
Flora-bloom are you getting dressed?
Bloom-no flora I haven't heard from valtor in few days I tried to call him but he didn't answer
Musa-I'm sure he probably still mad about what happened he just needs to blow off steam
Bloom-ya you're right musa
Stella-come on the party will start in 5 hours
Everyone-Stella!
Stella-ehehehe sorry girls
Bloom-I'm gonna try to call him again*she calls valtor*

             (AT VALTOR'S PLACE)
*valtor hears his phone ringing he picks it up*
Valtor-bloom!
Bloom-valtor are you ok?
Valtor-yes I missed you so much I'm sorry I don't answer your calls
Bloom-i want to see you again
Valtor-me too my dear but I can't go without the fairy's will attack me
Bloom-hmmm what if you change your look just for a day
Valtor-hmm that can work ok I'm coming over remember I will have short red hair and blue eyes
Bloom-ok oh and it's a dance so wear something fancy or something
Valtor-ok bloom I love you
Bloom-i love you too*she hangs up and starts to get ready she puts on a new dress*

Bloom-ok now*she brushes her hair she feels a tap on her shoulder* Bloom-huh?*she sees valtor in his new look she kisses him he holds her while they make out they stop* Valtor-i missed that so much Bloom-me too hey after the dance let's go your pl...

Bloom-huh?*she sees valtor in his new look she kisses him he holds her while they make out they stop*
Valtor-i missed that so much
Bloom-me too hey after the dance let's go your place ok?
Valtor-ok*he takes her hand and they go downstairs and they enter the ball room and start to dance miss faragona sees them dancing together*
Faragona-awww that's adorable but something feels off it's like dark energy very strange*after the dance the girls go in their rooms valtor grabs blooms hand and takes her to his place*
Bloom-beautiful*valtor kisses bloom neck bloom moves her head back*
Bloom-mmm valtor*he holds her sides and starts grinding bloom slightly moans valtor takes off her skirt bloom faces him valtor looks at her chest bloom takes off valtors clothes*
Valtor-bloom....*he kisses her chest while he takes off her underwear and bloom takes off his pants*
Bloom-valtor*she blushes while going down to his area and licks it*
Valtor-a-ahh*she pulls down his underwear and sees  that he's blushing*
Bloom-awww valtor ehehe*puts his thing in her mouth and starts sucking moving her head back and forth valtor moans in pleasure*
Valtor-yes bloom more give me more fuck!*bloom goes a bit faster valtor moans while he takes off her top bloom stops for air*
Valtor-bloom i was gonna cum I want to cum*bloom sits valtor down on the floor*
Valtor-bloom you should do it on the bed it will be more comfortable*he gets up grabs blooms hand and lays down on the bed bloom quickly gets on his area valtor blushes and holds her sides bloom puts his thing inside of her bloom moans in pain and pleasure she starts riding in valtor moans loudly* valtor-fuck fuck! Feels so good
Bloom-it feels so warm*she starts goes a bit faster valtor moans a lot*
Valtor-fuck! I'm going to cum bloom I'm going to cum inside of you!*bloom goes faster as they both moan and valtor cums inside of bloom bloom moans in pleasure*
Bloom-v-valtor i I want to cum too*she lays down and valtor gets on her*
Valtor-ready kitten
Bloom-yes master*he starts to thrust inside bloom moans valtor licks her neck as he thrusts more making her moan in his ear he goes faster*
Bloom-ahh~ahhh! Master fuck me!*he goes faster she moans loudly as she cums they both catch their breath*
Bloom-master I am yours are yours alone*he kisses her bloom puts her hand on his area*
Bloom-ohh master I never knew how big your are
Valtor-aww kitten you want to suck it or rub it*he smiles* bloom-what ever you want master*he grabs her hand puts it where his area is she starts to rub it making valtor moan slightly*
Bloom-feels nice*she grabs his hand she takes him to the middle of the room and she goes on her knees and licks it valtor moans she starts to suck it valtor moans a lot bloom goes back and forth a bit fast making valtor moan more valtor cums in bloom mouth she pulls out and cum comes. Out her mouth*
Valtor-aww kitten*bloom looks at him with lust*
Bloom-valtor I want to cum again*she turns around valtor looks at her ass he holds her waist and and thrusts in her ass bloom moans valtor goes a bit faster he moves his hand lower to her area and plays with her she moans in pleasure*
Bloom-aww! Master master!*he pulls out and stands bloom up*
Bloom-master what are you doing?*he puts his hair in a ponytail and goes to blooms area and licks it bloom moans bloom pets him as he starts sucking she moans a lot he puts his hand on her chest and gently squeezes them she's moans more*
Bloom-m~master I'm going to cum!*he sucks and licks she cums in his mouth he gets up she licks the cum from his face he does the same they both lay down on the bed and fall asleep holding each other*