Part 10:two souls one person

*bloom wakes up and rubs her eyes and gets up she checks the clocks and sees it's 2 A.M*
Bloom-2 in the morning shit*she walks out of the room and explores the house*
Bloom-this place is beautiful oh what's in here*she opens the door and sees a big library*
Bloom-wow beautiful! So many books*dark blooms shadow shows up behind her*
Dark bloom-damn he's a nerd ahahah
Bloom-so what I like to read too* she walks in and grabs a book and starts to read it*
Dark bloom-if I could leave I could*she grabs on of the low books and starts to read it*
Dark bloom-whoa! Bloom look at this*bloom looks at the book and sees a picture of her dark bloom holding the heart of the dragon flame*

Bloom-wow that's beautiful Dark bloom-ya but why is this picture of us here weird Bloom-I'm not sure*bloom goes back to reading and dark bloom continues to read her book valtor wakes in* Valtor-hey guys why are you guys up so early? Bloom-we just ...

Dark bloom-ya but why is this picture of us here weird
Bloom-I'm not sure*bloom goes back to reading and dark bloom continues to read her book valtor wakes in*
Valtor-hey guys why are you guys up so early?
Bloom-we just woke up we are not tired
Dark bloom-hey valtor did you see this* she shows him the picture*
Valtor-oh ya I did
Dark bloom-just a question is there a way to separate us?
Valtor-I'm still try to figure it out*dark bloom puts down the book and goes to valtor and kisses him on the lips he smiles and pets her bloom giggles*
Bloom-ehhehe awww adorable*dark bloom gets close to bloom*
Dark bloom-i am not cute*she boops her nose*
Bloom-well I see you don't hate me or valtor anymore
Dark bloom-well let's say I just want to act like this cuz I'm bored
Bloom-ok*she pets her dark bloom kinda smiles*
Valtor-awww she's smiling*dark bloom blushes and looks away*
Bloom-awww you have a soft side cute
Dark bloom-i don't have a soft side... y-you must be making me act like this bloom!*bloom giggles and valtor pets dark bloom again she blushes and makes a mad face*
Bloom-aww is someone mad ehhehe
Dark bloom-hm!*she turns transparent and valtors hand goes threw her she goes next to bloom and just stands there*
Bloom-awww really dark bloom
Valtor-well she upset ehehehehe*he puts up the book dark bloom was reading he sits and starts to read it after some time valtor finishes the book and puts it down and looks at the time*
Valtor-oh my hey bloom what is today?
Bloom-it's Saturday why?
Valtor-oh well it's 4 A.M that's why
Bloom-oh ok*she looks at dark bloom and sees she's just sleeping on the chair*
Bloom-awww she's sleeping adorable
Valtor-she is adorable*dark bloom becomes parent again and bloom pets her dark bloom smiles and holds her hand*
Valtor-awwww your holding hands
Bloom-shhhh your gonna wake her*she says while dark bloom mumbles*
Valtor-sorry*he kisses bloom on the lips*
bloom-so valtor do you eat food?
Valtor-ya my favorite is pasta and fish
Bloom-that sounds good
Valtor-it is good*dark bloom wakes up and rubs her eyes*
Dark bloom-hey guys
Bloom-hey*dark bloom sees bloom is still holds her hand she pulls away blushing*
Dark bloom-how long where you holding my hand bloom?
Bloom-not long you where adorable when you where sleeping
Dark bloom-so*she just grabs a other book and starts reading*
Bloom-i should text the winx telling then where I am so they won't worry*she texts the winx*
Bloom-so dark bloom if there was a way to separate us would you stay with me or just leave I will never see you again?
Dark bloom-i would just leave that essay
Bloom-ouch
Valtor-shit and people me heartless*dark bloom just hugs bloom*
Bloom-awww thank you for the hug dark bloom*she lets go*
Dark bloom-ya ya your welcome but that is the only affection I will give you bloom*she sits down and meditates*