Part 12: together forever

*dark bloom licks blooms neck bloom moans bloom kisses dark bloom dark bloom pulls away and touches blooms area and fingers her she moans and presses her body on dark bloom bloom starts to finger dark bloom they moan as they finger each other dark bloom licks blooms boob she puts her boob in her mouth and sucks it bloom moans louder*
Bloom-awww fuck! Suck it mmawww!*bloom moves her hand and grabs blooms hand and goes to her area and licks it*
Bloom-awww yes dark bloom! Suck my pussy with that wet tongue of yours!*she starts sucking bloom moans a lot dark bloom stops licks bloom kinda gets upset and rubs her pussy on dark bloom mouth making her lick it*
Bloom-be a good girl and suck my pussy or I will tell valtor and he will punish you with his cock*dark bloom starts sucking as bloom moans and she cums dark bloom pulls away for air*
Bloom-awww you good girl
Dark bloom-don't do that again
Bloom-sorry kitten*dark bloom pins bloom to the floor*
Bloom-whoa! Kitten
Dark bloom-call me that one more time and see what happens
Bloom-kitten*dark bloom starts thrusting bloom moans dark bloom goes faster as they moan together and dark bloom cums*
Dark bloom-awww fuck bloom your a bottom
Bloom-so*she flips over dark bloom now she's on top she goes the dark blooms area and sucks it*
Dark bloom-awww bloom ya suck it!*bloom stops*
Bloom-eheh who's the bottom now
Dark bloom-still you*they get up*
Dark bloom-come let's find our clothes*they walk out and goes into Valtors room they see him masterbating dark bloom walks in front of him he looks at her she kisses him and grabs hers and blooms clothes and they walk out*
dark bloom-have you been taking to sky?
Bloom-ummm well every time I try to call him he would not answer me kinda weird
Dark bloom-Mabye he moved on or something*she says while putting on her clothes bloom just ignores what she says and put her clothes on too*
Bloom-just one question do you or can you power down?
Dark bloom-well I'm not sure*she puts her hair up in a pony tail*
Bloom-well try it*she nods and focuses and power down*

*dark bloom licks blooms neck bloom moans bloom kisses dark bloom dark bloom pulls away and touches blooms area and fingers her she moans and presses her body on dark bloom bloom starts to finger dark bloom they moan as they finger each other dark...

Dark bloom-wow nice*she looks at her self in the mirror and does a spin*
Bloom-awww you are cute
Dark bloom-thank you*she smiles and hugs her*
Bloom-aww your not a huger*she pets her head*
Dark bloom-I love you bloom and valtor*dark bloom kisses her and she does the same dark bloom holds her and they stop bloom smiles at her*
Dark bloom-so wanna read or something?
Bloom-sure*they grab random books and starts reading valtor walls in the library*
Valtor-hey guys I'm going out to get food you guys want anything?
Bloom-hmmm chicken wings
Dark bloom-chicken nuggets and fries
Valtor-ok oh and dark bloom you look cute* dark bloom blushes and gigles as valtor wakes out*
Dark bloom-so how are your friends?
Bloom-well they are good friends I want you to meet them
Dark bloom-but won't they attack me?
Bloom-they won't I promise if they try I will stop them ok*bloom puts her hand on dark blooms cheek*
Dark bloom-ok bloom*she smiles bloom opens a portal and they walk into alfia they walk in the living room and the winx are chilling they look at bloom and dark bloom*
Stella-what is she doing here?!
Bloom-it's ok she's not evil anymore!
Flora-you sure bloom?
Dark bloom-it's true if I wanted to attack you guys I would have but I'm not plus I... I'm sorry for attacking you guys
Tecna-sure you are
Bloom-tecna! Don't be rude 
Dark bloom-I understand that you don't trust me*tears go down her cheeks she opens a portal and walks through it crying bloom look at them upset*
Bloom-what's wrong with you guys how you allow valtor to be apart of my life but not dark bloom?!
Stella-bloom we are sorry we are just having a bad day
Flora-ya we are so sorry
Bloom-say that to her... I love her too
Musa-you love her? Are the three of you together?
Bloom-yes we are I better get going guys*she walks through the portal and to closes*
Bloom-dark bloom I am so sorry*she sees she's crying she helps her up wipes her tears and kisses her with tongue*
Dark bloom-mmmmawwmm*they stop*
Bloom-feel better
Dark bloom-a little I want to feel more love from you princess*dark bloom starts to grind on bloom and licks her neck*
Bloom-awww baby valtor will be back any minute after we eat ok baby?
Dark bloom-ok princess or would you rather I call you master?
Bloom-eheheh call me what ever you want baby*valtor walks in with the food dark bloom jumps like a child*
Dark bloom-food!*valtor Hands her the chicken nuggets and fries she grabs them and eats them*
Bloom-awww adorable*after they all eat dark bloom goes into the room looks outside*
Dark bloom-the sun is setting it's beautiful*bloom walks in*
Bloom-hey baby valtor is in the bathroom come here*dark bloom walks to her and she pulls her in and grinds bloom lifts dark blooms skirt skirt licks her pussy and starts sucking making dark bloom moan a lot bloom goes to dark blooms chest and lifts her shirt showing her boobs*
Dark bloom-master what are you gonna do?*bloom kisses her chest dark bloom moans and steps back*
Dark bloom-that's enough love master I'm tired ok?
Bloom-ok*they lay down cuddling each other valtor walks in and lays next to them holding them*

          ( AFTER A FEW YEARS)
*bloom and valtor have a adorable child and dark bloom and valtor also have a child and sky and deaspro are dating again and the winx are great friends with dark bloom*

 I love her too Musa-you love her? Are the three of you together? Bloom-yes we are I better get going guys*she walks through the portal and to closes* Bloom-dark bloom I am so sorry*she sees she's crying she helps her up wipes her tears and kisses...

( child of valtor and bloom)
Name:Nancy
Age:18

( child of dark and valtor) Name:omega Age:17                  ( thank you all for reading my story I don't know if I will make more this was fun to make I love the design of the children oh plus both of them are born with the dragon flame plus bl...

Name:omega
Age:17
                 ( thank you all for reading my story I don't know if I will make more this was fun to make I love the design of the children oh plus both of them are born with the dragon flame plus blooms parents know and they are happy)