||Dedication+Author's note||

»My dear Grandma«

»My dear Grandma«

Whom I love with all my heart.

Author's note:

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

It took me 30 chapters to think if I should dedicate this book to the person I want or not. Because that person is so special to me. My Grandma.

{ I am sharing some personal information,so please be kind and sincere of them }

Firstly,

My Grandma is a paralyzed patient. She's been paralyzed for about 10-12 years,still she is.But I have seen her from close,felt her deeply untill I turned 13. Before that, I was so young to realize the state of her life, the deep emotions and facts which are always behind the curtains.

The story of Husna is totally different from the real life story of mine. We have no difficulties with my grandma, she's taken with utmost care and medical treatments. Alhamdullillah.

The plot of this story came into my mind when I wondered if my grandma wasn't of a solvent family,if her children weren't responsible to her,if her life which is already difficult wasn't so easy with loved ones?

Paralysis comes with thousands of thunderbolts like troubles. (Which you might have got reading the story)

My Grandma isn't alone. There are older people in the society with grave diseases who are helpless in front of life. Who don't have enough ability to afford their necessities. Who have no one to take care of them. These made me feel guilty.

The most crucial part-

There are not enough people to even
" think " about them.

Secondly,

This book is to showcase the hardships of the family of a Paralyzed Patient. I have seen my mother, my father, my uncle, aunt and more people face difficulties in reality regarding this issue. My respect for our nurse who takes care of my Grandma is immense. Although she works in our family as a nurse,she has never been an outsider since she has been serving my grandma. 'Husna' character is inspired by her and my mother,chachi's (paternal aunts). While in TV shows,we see how the relationship between a girl and her mother-in-law is showed malicious; the truth is There are daughters like Husna who share a pure bond with their mother-in-law's.

[ Please remind it,not all people of patient's family can get a nurse so easily. It's just so difficult as showed in the story.]

Same as before,'Bilal' is half inspired by responsible sons who truly deserve to be appreciated.

—You may find some plots questioning,(like why the delivery boy didn't come?) I have kept that for reader's imagination. Like he was fraud or occupied in some other situations.

{ Let's just avoid, there are also people like Farah bhabi and Helal bhai :) May Allah show them straight path. Ameen }

May Allah bless all the people abundantly who are not "selfish" in this cruel world,who treat others with such kindness not a many people in this world do. Ameen.

Thirdly,

Jazakillahu Khairan to all those people who have read this book! I hope somehow it has touched your heart.
I pray may Allah keep you all in the best state of health and deen. Your support meant a lot to me. Any kind of constructive criticism/review is welcomed. I will be editing some minor mistakes soon.

A grand, lavishing, heart full,

-- T H A N K Y O U --