Pieces Fall

Day 29 Cloytober: Hands

⚠️ Content Warning: Mature chapter ahead. Minors please stay away from this whole chapter!

Moving on🙈

❦❦❦

"Are you crazy?" Seri slapped her hands to her face as she gazed at herself through the foggy mirror.

When she invited Ri Jeong Hyeok to hell, it was with the intention of spending the night with him in the most innocent way possible. What she did not expect was how thin the line bordering her self-control was.

But there was no denying that the minute Ri Jeong Hyeok stepped into her bedroom, all thoughts became superfluous but one.

She wanted – no correction, needed – the angel to fuck her over and over again until she became a boneless pile of limbs and beyond.

Against the red and black theme of her bedroom, the angel in white whom she loved very much already devastated every bit of her control with just one gaze.

If she hadn't torn her eyes from his, Yoon Seri was sure that they would be doing something vastly different now. Instead, she awkwardly excused herself for a shower, leaving the man to explore her bedroom.

"You literally just got your memories back. How can you be thinking about such raunchy things already, Seri?" The devil chastised herself. "No, not tonight. We both need some time."

Shaking her head firmly, she slipped off her dress and got into the shower, deciding to put a stopper to her thoughts.

As Seri showered, the angel settled himself down on her red, plush couch as he let his eyes explore every inch of the interior. This was his first time in hell and he had been captivated by the fire that burned but never scorched in every inch of the bottomless pit. They had quite literally walked through fire to get to her bedroom and while he almost lost her in the shifting maze, Yoon Seri had kept him close to him and saved him numerous times.

Now, he was here, in her bedroom, which was decked in a million shades of black and red. He would be lying if he said that the thick atmosphere and the additional rush of heat from hell weren't affecting him as much as it was affecting Seri.

Still, the angel respectfully kept his distance and watched as his flustered lover locked herself in the bathroom. During that time, he breathed, trying to keep his mind from straying to all the times they would have sex everywhere in their old home or even the times that they would shower together.

"Stop it. We both need time." The angel reminded himself.

But he ought to know by now that when it came to Yoon Seri, control was out of the question.

"I forgot my clothes." Seri emerged minutes later with a mere towel covering her.

The beads of water dripped down her wings, shining mysteriously as they glistened under the light. Hands laced together with his elbows propped on his knees, Ri Jeong Hyeok looked absolutely gorgeous hunched over in his white suit as he instinctively looked up to admire her beautiful visage.