Questions answered. (Part 3.5)

Speed:As i said previously, Who even are you?

##$5%:You could call me deeps

Speed:Thats, An odd name

Speed:Well my second question is, Ive been seeing this thing about EP, LOVE, What does that even mean? 

Deeps:EP Stands for ¨Execution Points¨ And LOVE stands for ¨Level Of Violence¨Every time you kill a pokemon wheather it has the rebirth virus or not will turn to dust, Shortly after your Soul Absorbs that dust giving you Execution Points, Once you get enough execution points you get Levels of violence, it tells somebodys capability of hurting others, the more LOVE you have the easier you can kill somebody wihout second thoughts.

Speed:Why is that? and Soul? is there something that makes my soul special?

Deeps:Thats another question speed.

Speed:Well i suppose my last question is, is Saving, Loading, And resetting my only powers or do i have more?

Deeps:Well you do have more powers than that, But i can only tell you the ones that you can use right now, as most are still locked.

Deeps:The basics of your powers are ones that you already said, Saving, Loading, Resetting, Death has no consequences for you, ive seen you wanting to reset but feared what it could so lemme tell you what it does, Resetting restarts everything till the moment you were born, however you will still keep all your memories, Now for the powers you have unlocked.

Deeps:So far one of these powers is Explosion of Determination, Surely you may remember that from the time you made that red bubble shield when getting swarmed by that horde, dont you?

Speed:So thats what it is...

Deeps:Another power which you also unlocked at that time is the ability to make small shields like the one from that horde.

Deeps:And lastly the last power you unlocked after getting level 100, You have the ability to exceed the max level cap of 100 by 10, However if you want to exceed the level cap you need to exchange 300 Execution Points in order to do so, And you have 4150 EP, So why not use some of it?

Deeps:And extra aswell is Protection of Determination. Its a constant body protector made of determination which reduces 75% of all damage taken, However this body protection can be broken if an attack is strong enough, Once broken it will regenerate in due time.

Speed:Ok then... How do i exceed my level cap though? You never told me.

Deeps:Thats another question speed.

Deeps:It seems our time has ran out, We may meet again sometime.

Speed:But wait i still have so much to ask you! Like what happened to my arm during that horde?!

Deeps:Speed.

Deeps:That was me trying to make sure you did not die.

Speed:W-Wait!

*Speed wakes up*

Speed:Deeps! Wait!

Speed:H-Huh?

Speed:Im awake? I need to check my stats...

Speed

LOVE 15

Level 100

EP:4150

EX:MAX

Speed:So its not just, A dream, It is real..

Speed:(Well if im correct there should be a way to exceed the max Level Cap right?

*Speed notices another option*

Speed:Exceed max level cap? this must be what deeps was talking about just now...

*Speed presses the button*

*Then it reads ¨Are you sure you wanna exceed the level cap? this will cost you 300 Execution Points¨*

*Speed Presses proceed*

*Suddenly his LOVE decreased 15-14*

Speed:(Well i dont want to have many thought when killing somebody if nescesary but i also dont want to hurt others much without realizing it..)

Speed:i will leave my love at... 6. Its a good number to leave it at.

-A couple button presses later-

Speed

LOVE:6

LEVEL:100

EP:200

EXP:???

Speed:(Well that sure was one weird encounter, And apparently that deeps guy was the one that made my arm do that explosion of Determination, So he might be the one who made me kill that lucario aswell..)

Speed:(I cant let my guard down, neither give him my trust yet, Im just gonna have to stay alert.)

*Crystal notices speed*

Crystal:Oh you woke up? I was about to wake you up.

Speed:i guess i just woke up a little bit earlier than usual.

Crystal:Either way-

Flare:Big bro! Can we go to that garden i told you that other day, you told me we could go when you woke up!

Speed:Alright then.

Crystal:Aw really?? But thats gonna be so boring!

Speed:A promise is a promise.

END OF PART 3.5