Sick Trip (Part 8)

-1 Day before the island trip-

-4 AM-

*Speed is about to sleep*

Deeps:Speed.

Speed:(Out of all times to talk to me, You decide to do so when im about to sleep.)

Speed:(Anyways, What do you need?)

Deeps:Do you have anything planned for tommorow?

Speed:(Well everyone is going to that Island trip tommorow, Yes that includes me.)

Deeps:I have some,  bad news for you.

Speed:(What are they?)

Deeps:You see every pokemon with a determination soul grows a, Hate storage...? I could not come up with another name.

Speed:(I think i just rather call it HC.)

Deeps:Either way, it happens around at the age of 16-17, But its mostly on the 16 years mark.

Speed:(Is that like some sort of infection or whatever?)

Deeps:Not really... You see, Let me explain what the hate substance is, Its some sort of black liquid generated from as you would guess, hatred, Or it could also be gained by absorving hate essence. This hate substance is the downside of anybody that ports a Determination soul, So to prevent this your soul starts making some sort of Hate storage so they dont get absorbed by hate almost instantly.

Speed:(Well, Is that not a good thing?)

Deeps:Yes its something good, The bad part is the process.

Speed:(What is that process about then?)

Deeps:Well, While generating the hate storage, Your body may have some,  Negative Reactions to this process, Which generate Extreme migraines, Nausea,  And just general exhaustion, And it does weaken the bones from your body, Mostly the legs, Or arms.

Speed:(Meh, Im sure im good enough to handle it, But also how do you know that?)

Deeps:Its better if i keep it a secret.

Speed:(Whatever it is, Im sure i can handle it, Dont think it could ruin my day.

-4 Hours later-

Speed:I could not get sleep after 5 am... I feel absolutely terrible...

Deeps:I told you.

Speed:Ugh... Whatever i can handle it... I just need to pack my stuff....

-Suddenly Speed breaks an ankle-

Speed:Ngh!

-Speed falls on the floor-

Speed:...

Speed:I hate this.

Speed:You know what, I think its better if i just go back to bed. Even if i have to walk on 1 leg.

-Speed breaks his other ankle falling on the floor-

Speed:Ngh! Not the other one...

Speed:I guess... I cant even get into my bed anymore... Ugh... i cant believe im actually gonna have to sit on the floor... then again what other choice do i have?

Speed:God dang it Soul... Why do you have to do this now..?

-3 Hours later-