Cycores Plan (Part 9.1)

-DTEX Was flying to the base-

*DTEX lands on the base*

Cycore:Ah! About time now where is-

DTEX:I could not retrieve the jolteon, A level 58 Glaceon stood in the way.

Cycore:You let that jolteon get away, Over a level 58 glaceon?! That jolteon is almost twice her level! 

Cycore:Pathetic and useless. You had 1 job DTEX, And you failed it.

*Cycore pulls out the manual robot explosion button*

*As he is about to press it*

Cycore:On second thought, Ill give you a second chance. It would be a waste of resources to just destroy you already. However to ensure you dont fail a second time, Ill have to make an army, So that glaceon does not intervene again.

Cycore:Yeah... Ill make 250 of you, However they will have to be made with worst resistence, it should only take around 2 weeks. That Power, Will, Be, Mine!

Cycore:Just have to make a backup plan, If they manage to destroy half of the robots, Got it, DTEX If they manage to destroy half of those robots, DTEX If you see that glaceon, Or a female not shiny eevee, Grab one of those 2 and threaten to kill whoever you get, Unless he surrenders himself, When he surrenders himself grab him and take him to the base, Got that?

DTEX:Understood

Cycore:And if you dare fail me again, I will not hesitate to blow you up.

DTEX:...

Cycore:Now i've got some robots to make.

Cycore:For now, Go and take footage on that jolteon, Try finding out his weaknesses, Ill send some robots every now and then to distract them.

DTEX:Understood.

END OF PART 9.1

Yes i know this part is really small, But its supposed to be a sneak peak for a future part, will it come out soon? I have no idea how long it will take, and also its not like the next part after this, since the next part will 9.5 not part 10.

so look forward to that robot madness part i suppose?