The Truth (Part 8.5)

*Speed wakes up*

Speed:... Its already morning? Wait...

Speed:Deeps? So that means im in my subconscious.

Deeps:You figured it out did you not?

Speed:Yeah, A long time ago actually, I just felt like asking you later. And since im not growing that hate container more.

Deeps:Well, I suppose i will give you answers.

Speed:So, I can ask you anything?

Deeps:Yes.

Speed:Well i suppose i could get your real origins. Speak it out.

Deeps:Welp as you already knew my name backwards is speed, The same as yours.

Deeps:Im techincally you, However, Im you from another AU, Its an acronym it means, Alternate Universe.

Speed:Alternate universe?

Deeps:Yeah, Sorta, Let me explain, Originally i started out like you, almost the same exact history.

Deeps:However in some previous encounters, Like with the lucario on that lab attack, Instead of sparing him like you did, I killed him, After killing that lucario I felt stronger, Yeah sure it did feel that good killing somebody, but i knew he was going to cause some problems if i let him live, Now about the others like trace or doc i thought they would be mad at me, After all that lucario turned to dust almost instantly and my body absorbed it, But they were just shocked.

Deeps:Everything went the same mostly, When i asked jirachi to unlock my true potential, i felt way stronger, Suddenly i could use certain abilitys, I even enchanced my moveset , And you can do that too, Just forgot to tell you mostly, Not like you fight much anymore, I can assure you though... You will be doing more fights soon.

Speed:What? Why?

Deeps:You will find out.However let me get to the important part of story.

Deeps:Mostly everything was fine, everything was normal, Happy, I thought that would be it, I thought i could have a happy ending, However after i loaded once in that day, That caugh HIS attention, Whatever IT was, It seemed to just destroy Timelines completely, However in my case it was different..

Speed:How so?

Deeps:Well, Due to my determination, He could not delete my timeline immediately unless he killed me first, so to get my attention, He started attacking the town, i of course went to check what was happening, I cant exactly remember how HE looked, So i decided to battle that thing, After some minutes, I realized that my power is not enough... There was no way i could beat the thing, I decided to escape, If i got killed, That thing would delete my timeline, Did not make much difference, After a while of escaping, I decided to increase my LOVE to 20, I was at 19 in that battle, I had no more choices, So i ended up killing more wild pokemon of sorts, I had to, I felt terrible doing it... I knew some of these wild pokemon, were not wild... After i got LOVE 20 the others decided to help me, But i denied their help, This was a battle i needed to do alone, They would just end as good as dead.

Deeps:I went to that thing again, In some other place, I ended up giving a good fight but... then he stabbed me with a sword, Right on my soul. I died, After i died. I was on the gameover screen, As i was about to continue, Suddenly the button just disappeared, Along with the Reset button, Then My timeline, Just started getting deleted, I tried everything, But i could not come back in any way, I refused to give up yet... Suddenly i got teleported to a place, Filled with other timelines, i saw one that was like mine, I went to that timeline, and with the last of my energy i gave the rest of my determination to an egg, YOUR egg. Suddenly i got erased, And i was just in the void, Just empty an Black void, I stood there for Years, I tried figuring out if there was a way to get out, But eventually i gave up.

Deeps:Suddenly i was in a tree house, Then i saw you, as an eevee. you were on the ground, I tried getting up but i could not at all, Suddenly i noticed the rush of determination but... It was not my determination telling me to get up, It was YOUR determination, I tried interacting with you, Even interfere in events like the lucarion in that lab attack, But i could not at all.

Deeps:So i just watched what you did, Spectating, Waiting for something to happen, When you were on the wish cave, You asked to unlock your true potential, After jirachi granted that, Then i realized i could actually interact with your subconscious, So i waited, In another attack in a lab, I noticed it was the same lucario, then in your fight, I realized he was about to pierce you throught the chest, Where your soul was, If he got your soul, You woulded died forever with no way to come back, Only THEN did i interfere, Wihout you realizing, I took control of your arms, And stabbed the lucario with a pipe, Killing him, and so i did the same thing with that horde, Turned them all to dust.

Deeps:Eventually i got into contact with your, Via your subconscious, After i left, I decided to get information, Information on how to make your stronger, While looking for that info, I also stumbled with the power, Of viewing other Alternate universes, Some were good and happy, But... Some others were... Terrible. I mostly really just looked at other timelines, sometimes i just wished i had a second chance, Or just have my own good ending. But things happened differently for me i guess.

Deeps:And thats all you need to know about me.

Speed:... I- Honestly, I dont know what to think.

Speed:Deeps You coulded told me you were me. Or that you were a pokemon too.

Deeps:Did i tell you?

Speed:I guess you did. But wait about that thing.

Deeps:Not answering, I already told you, Its strong, i just cant remember. Just dont load too much.

Deeps:You might catch his attention. Like i did.

Speed:But i still have so much to ask you!

Deeps:Maybe next time.

*Speed wakes up*

Speed:(Deeps wait!)

Speed:Oh.. Its morning huh?

Speed:Man, I forgot i was in the roof..

Speed:(I guess we will speak some other day..)

END OF PART 7.5