Introductions:

"Introduction"

Wilhelm: Prince of Sweden:

Since the age of just 4 years old Wilhelm was known as the prince of Sweden, obviously he did not understand that title until he started getting older and that role in his family became more... "Important" 

As he grew up he then met the President of Europe (Linda) and her son (Simon). Although.. things didn't go as planned Wilhelm and Simon did not get along at all. 

It wasn't until the royal wedding that him and Simon met again and things seemed less like they were enemies almost like they were becoming.. friends.

Wilhelm also had a older brother Erik but he sadly passed in a car accident a year earlier, he had 2 sisters Felice and June 

Simon: The son of the President:

Simon became the son of the president a couple of years ago, the title was a lot to handle after going through presidential elections his mom finally became the first female president.

He met the prince of Sweden not too long after that and his and Wilhelms rivalry started, they did not like each other from the moment they met. Maybe they didn't want to accept the fact that there might be.. feelings between them? He knew that couldn't be true. Simon was straight and thats final.

Simon had a Sister named Sara and she was definitely his better half, she put him in place when he was out of line.