Chapter 2:

"Ghosted"

It had been 2 weeks since the royal wedding, also since Wilhelm was pinned against the wall and kissed by Simon. To be honest he had no idea what happened but it was just a kiss nothing else.

Wilhelm had tried calling and texting him but got no answer, he spent his day and nights trying to get a hold of him before giving up. He left his room and got stopped by his mother.

She looks at him 'Since you and Simon decided to crash into the wedding cake, and its now been posted everywhere you and him are going to have an arranged friendship' 

He looks 'Just because I had too much to drink I have to be friends with that fucking asshole!?' He asks 'How is this any fair to me?' 

'First of all watch your damn mouth, and yes this Friday you and Simon will be staying here together for 2 days' She tells him 'He will be arriving at around 3pm Friday you will have to take a minimum of 2 photos, 2 sponsors and make sure there's no drama' 

Wilhelm breathes 'I still don't understand why he has to come here, I've texted him multiple times and calls he won't pick them up' 

The queen looks at him 'Your doing it, case closed' She tells him then walks away 

He walks away and tried to keep his emotions back which was mostly anger towards Simon.

Simon had been ignoring Wilhelm for 2 whole weeks because of the wedding incident in his bedroom, when they kissed something changed for him at least.. he didn't know what to say to Wilhelm.

Molly came upstairs and found Simon 'I need to talk to you about Wilhelm' she tells him 

He looks, thinking she found out about the kissing incident 'What about?' He asks hoping it wasn't anything about that night 

She looks 'The night of the wedding' she told him 'when Wilhelm pushed you it looked like he went to again but ended up falling with you, so your mom and his mom have spoken and you two will have an arranged friendship. On Friday afternoon at 3pm you will be going to Wilhelms for 2 days.

Simon breathes and puts his head in his hands 'Is there anything else we can do?' he asks her really not wanting to go, because he knew Wilhelm would wanna talk about this. 

Molly shakes her head 'Unfortunately no, why is there something I should know?' 

'No, no nothing is wrong' he says and nods 'I'm gonna go talk to my mom, is she free?' 

She nods 'I believe she is, she should be in her office' 

He nods 'Okay thank you' he says and walks down to his moms office and knocks on the door 

Linda looks up 'Its open' she says

Simon walks in and goes to sit down 'Why do I have to go to the castle in Sweden for 2 days?' 

'Has Molly not just explained it to you?' she asks and puts her paper work to the side 

He nods 'Yes she has, I just don't want to go is all' 

Linda nods 'Did something happen that me and Wilhelms mom don't know about?' she asks 

'No nothing happened..' he says 

She looks 'Then it is final, you're going to the castle for two days you'll have to do 2 photos a day and 1 speech to the press'

( I meant to say speech not sponsor in the last chapter my bad :0 )

_

Friday came around Wilhelm had stopped trying to contact Simon at this point because he had given up, knowing he'd be seeing him today anyways

Simon had arrived to the castle in one of the cars which were sent to the private airport to pick him up.

Wilhelm was waiting outside as there were cameras out to get pictures of him and Simon 

As the car pulled up Simon breathes then got out as his bag was token care of by the driver. He walks up the steps seeing Wilhelm and tried to act normal 'Nice to see you again.' he says 

He looks 'Yeah.' he says it's all that came out one word, pictures were taken and Wilhelm showed him to his room he'd be staying in for the next 2 days. 'Your in the west wing, which is where guests stay, you have a room bathroom just In there and also a kitchen, the refrigerator is stocked with what you put on the list.' 

Simon looked over at him 'Wilhelm I'm sorry.' 

Wilhelm shakes his head 'Your sorry?' he asks and takes his hand bringing him into the room and shutting the door 'You kissed me, not the other way around' he tells him 'So when I try to contact you multiple times answer don't fucking ignore me.' 

He nods 'I was trying to figure out whether I was straight or something..' he says 

'Really thats your excuse?' he asks 'You could have asked me and I would have been okay with it' 

Simon looks 'I'm so sorry Wilhelm.' he tells him 

Wilhelm nods 'Don't let it happen again' he says and started walking to the door before stopping    and turning around looking at Simon 

He looks back and walks over to him 

He pushed Simon against the door and kissed him as it lasted for a few minutes before there was knocking at the door 

Simon pulls away 'I don't think you're supposed to be in here.' he whispers up to Wilhelm 

Wilhelm looks 'Its fine I'll just say I was helping you unpack, act cool.' he says and opens the door 'Hey Zahra' he smiles 

Zahra looks at him 'What are you two up to in here?' 

Simon looks 'He was just helping me unpack' he says as his clothes weren't as sleek as before' 

Wilhelm looks at Simon then Zahra and nods 'Yeah' he says as his clothes were messed up too

She looks at them both 'Photographers are waiting for you out by the stables' she tells them 'hurry it up' she says before walking out 

He lets out a sigh of relief and looks at Wilhelm 

Wilhelm did too and looks back 'Lets go' he says 

To be continued......

(HIiiiiiiii loves, I hope you enjoy chapter 2 of Red white and young lovers!!! 

-Danielle)