Chapter 22:

"I'm not ready yet"

Wilhelm waited until he knew Simon was home so he knew he got home safe just wanting to check in, so he called 

Simon lays on his bed and heard the phone ring so he picks up 'Hey, what's up??' he asks 

'Just making sure you got home safe' he says and smiled walking around his room 

He smiled 'Your always so... amazing' he says 'And yes I got home just safe thank you, thank you for this weekend it was very fun especially this morning..'

Wilhelm giggles 'Yes this morning was incredible' he says 'Have you thought about the question I asked?'

Simon breathes 'I am not sure yet..' he says 'I know we are both of age and stuff but we just started dating, but then again I would still have to travel back and forth from home' 

'I understand but I think you aren't ready yet' he says 'Simon.. if you aren't ready just tell me okay?'

He nods looks around 'I understand we are in a committed relationship, that we are intimate and stuff but why does it feel like so much pressure moving in'

Wilhelm sits at his desk 'Its one of the biggest steps of the relationship love' 

'So you're not mad?' he asks 

He made a confused face 'Why would I be mad?' he asks 

Simon shrugs 'I don't know' he says 

Wilhelm puts him on speaker 'You aren't ready and that is not anything to be ashamed of alright?' he asks 'When we are ready we will figure something out that works for both of us'

He breathes feeling better 'Okay thank you.. that makes me feel better'

They continue talking and hanging out on the phone for a bit.

(Hiii loves I know I haven't updated this book in so long, it feels like its been forever but I have been busy with my new book.

But also.. this book is a lot and idk what else to add so if anyone has any ideas of like what they would like to see happen then let me know in the comments down below

Also this account is a safe space to talk and you can private message me anytime if you wanna talk about anything, if you have any questions about my books you can leave a comment below or message.

- Danielle)