Chapter 17:

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"

The winter season had made an appearance again, the cold weather had began to give the world snow and it was now time for a cup of warm coco or some nice hot coffee by the fire place.

Both the royal family and Presidential family almost always got together for Christmas, but this time Wilhelm and Simon were a couple and actually got along, Who would have seen that   coming? 

Wilhelm and Simon had started dating right after Wilhelm got out of the hospital a couple of months ago, and they assumed their parents kinda gave up on trying to break them up it just was not possible to separate the two, its like they were a married couple because they are a literal package deal you get one, you get the other.

Within the last couple of months the public got photos of them kissing each others cheeks, this was from the camera crews that found popular people in public. At the Christmas party for this year Wilhelm and Simon would be coming out as a couple, their parents had sat them down a little while ago asking if it's what they really wanted. At the end of the day their parents care about them even if it doesn't always seem like it so they agreed, they were in this together and didn't care what people would think about them.

_

Wilhelm called Simon, he didn't even remember the last time they saw each other in person because of how busy the two of them had become with their families.

Simon picks up as he was waking up from a much needed nap 'Hello?' he asks his eyes too tired to look at the name on the screen 

He smiles 'Hey stranger' he says over the line 

A smile appeared on his face after hearing his voice 'I miss you' he says 'Like a lot I don't even remember what you smell like' 

Wilhelm smiles 'Babe you know what I smell like, you stole my cologne when I wasn't looking' he says as he finally noticed after having to open another bottle not being able to find the other for a month straight 

Simon giggles 'Sorryyyyyy love I needed it for your hoodies'

'Don't even get me started on my hoodies' he says and let out a chuckle 'I expect some of those back y'know' 

He groans 'But they are so comfy babe, and you're taller so they are huge on me' 

Wilhelms mom calls him 'Well this was short lived' he says 

'5 More days and you get to see me for a couple of days, for the party, Christmas and then we go one more week without each other and New Years we get to be together'

He frowns 'Thats only 3 days' he says 'This month has been far too long I miss holding you, kissing you and hugging you, and other things' 

Simon smiles 'And you will get those other things when I visit, if you play your cards right mkay?'

'Mkayyyy' he says happily 'I love you, talk to you later' he says 

He nods and breathes 'I love you too, stay safe..' he says and hangs up he missed Wilhelm more than anything and wanted to see him but had to wait 5 days 

_

Wilhelm walks downstairs and his mom came over 'You have your suit for the interview upstairs in my office along with Simons'