Chapter 6:

"The Birthday Parties: Part 1"

Simon had stayed the night with Wilhelm last week, he had went home the next morning after a great night of celebrating with Wilhelm and his sisters, they still had 1 more party planned for him on the weekend.

Friday had rolled around and everyone was getting ready for Wilhelms 'Royal ball birthday party'  Simon had asked June and she had said yes, he knew she knew that Wilhelm was Bi sexual but he just felt.. jealous, jealous that June got to go to the birthday ball with Simon and he didn't.

June came to Wilhelm's room and knocks 'Wilhelm' she says 

Wilhelm breathes and puts his head in his hands 'June I said it's fine.' He says 

She sighs 'Please..' 

'The door is open' he tells her and pulls out his journal and got a pen 

June opens the door slowly and walks over to his bed and sits down 'I can tell him no Wilhelm'

Wilhelm tries to stay calm 'For the love of god June, You said yes just go with him I don't give a shit, I'm not going I don't care if it's my birthday.' he says his feelings finally got to him, The queen and king told him he just had to be with a girl.. never 'We love you no matter who you choose to be with'

She looks 'You know it's not like I wanna take him away from you, just because we danced at the wedding and now are going to this ball together doesn't mean I'm in love with him or something' 

'Get out.' he told her 

June looks 'Seriously Wilhelm?' 

Wilhelm looks back 'June' he says in tears 'I'm afraid.. okay?' he tells her 'I can't tell mom I'm bi sexual and I can't tell dad. So all I have left is my sisters and Simon and no I don't mean you going with Simon' he says 

'I just don't want you to feel jealous because of me Wilhelm. Simon is fucking in love with you alright? Tomorrow night when mom and dad are too drunk to notice me and Felice, simon and you are gonna sneak out and go party at the club got it?' 

He nods 'I do understand that, but I still don't want to go' he says 'I'll see you later' he says as she would not leave so instead he went downstairs to the guest room and locked the door leaning against it.

Wilhelm stayed there for a while laying down on the bed, he knew he sounded very selfish but just his emotions took him over and couldn't keep control over it.

_

Saturday came quickly, Wilhelm found himself still in the guest room asleep not realizing what time it was until Simon came in and came over sitting on the bed 'Wilhelm.' he says 

Wilhelm stayed laying there as he heard his voice, he then took a deep breath sitting up 'Hey' he says and lays his head on Simons chest 

'June texted me.' 

He lifts his head and gets up off the bed 'Simon I'm not going and thats final' 

Simon looks 'So you made me come all the way out here today for what reason?' he asks 'I don't give a single shit about what your mom or dad say alright? Me and you are gonna have our dance tonight one way or another' he says 

Wilhelm had tears In his eyes smiling 'Really?' he asks him 

He smiles 'yes really' he said and kissed his head 'Wilhelm if me dancing with someone else makes you jealous just tell me.' he says 'I will never be mad at you for being jealous or wanting to have a dance, I understand where you're coming from'

'Thank you' he says 'I'm still not gonna enjoy tonight' he giggles 

Simon looks and nods 'Sweet heart, no one is gonna enjoy tonight' he joked 'Come on lets get you ready for your fancy ball'

Wilhelm looks 'I feel like shit.. but lets do it' he says 

He smiled and nods as they walked up to his room he smiles 'So this is your room?' he asks as he had never been inside 

'Yes it is, fun fact Im not allowed to have anyone in here but my sisters, parents or friends'

Simon giggles 'Well its kinda fun sneaking around huh?' he asks and wraps his arms around his shoulders and kissed him.

(Heyyyy loves, hope your enjoying stay tuned for Part 2

- Danielle)