𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭-𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞

·•◊•·Word count: 340 

·•◊•·Trigger warning: Torture

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: Bellamy Blake x Fem!reader

·•◊•·Prompt:  Bellamy tortures you for the password when he's being controlled by Alie. 

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

The blade slides down your chest causing blood to seep out.  Pain coursing through your veins. This was one of many scratches, stab wounds, nails and many other painful and horrendous torture wounds made by someone you loved and trusted. The knife gets brought up to your tear stained face and glides along up cheek.

"Just tell us the password", Jaha demands watching your torturing continue. 

"N-never.", your voice cracked just above a whisper. You were trying to stay strong but you were weak and in constant never ending pain. "I'll never tell you the password or take your stupid chip." You hiss as the knife enters your side. Blood pouring from your wound. 

"I thought the one she love's hurting her would break her.", Alie confesses turning her head at Jaha. You couldn't here the conversation but you knew they we're talking.

"She's strong.", Jaha says eyes still glued on you and Bellamy. He was right you were strong, they had even killed your mother in front of you trying to get the password but you wouldn't crack. If anything it mad you more determined. Your mother did not die for nothing. Now the boy you loved was torturing you with a smile of his freckled face. That's right your boyfriend Bellamy was scraping a knife covered in your own crimson blood across your body over and over again. You were sure there wasn't a patch of skin on your body that wasn't cut up and covered in the red liquid.

How you were still conscious or even alive was a mystery to you. You scream in agony as he drove the knife deep into your body. His smile only growing wider like a mad man.

One more slash to the face and your out. "I'm not weak you are.", you whisper as your eyes grow heavy and your body limp. 

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...