𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝- 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲

•◊•·A/N: S4 E4, Jasper is pissing me off. Also please request-

·•◊•·Word count: 

·•◊•·Trigger warning: None?

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: John Murphy x Reader.

·•◊•·Prompt: "I'm going to take care of you, ok?"

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

Your skin started to blister and you found it getting harder to breath. A fever burned on your body and hope began to fade.  You had been one of the first people for the new radiation to affect and you were going down hill fast. 

"Shh your alright.", Murphy said in a soothing voice. He was sitting next to you on the bed. You were in med bay where Abbey and Jackson could monitor you. Murphy hadn't left your side the entire time.

You could hardly speak, it felt like your throat was closing up and to be fair it was. "Is she getting any better?", Murphy asked Abbey as she shone a light into your eyes. 

"No." She sighed. "Worse."

You breath hitched and a hot tear dwelled in your eyes. You'll most likely die and that scared you.

You looked up at Murphy who was worriedly studying your exhausted face. "I'm going to take care of you, ok?", he comforts.

"I love you.", he says stroking your arm.

"What a terrible decision.", you reply in a hoarse and barely audible voice.

He lets out a little chuckle and shakes his head. "The best decision I've ever made."

A light smile tugs at the corners of your lips at his reply. Suddenly breathing begins to be the hardest task of your life and your gasping for a single breath of air. 

"ABBEY!", Murphy yells gaining the attention of everyone in the med bay. Jackson and Abbey run over to you both and Murphy strokes your hair ever so gently as if scared to break you.

"I don't think there's anything we can do." Jackson states making Murphy fire up. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING, SHE CAN'T BREATH FOR GODS SAKE.", Murphy yells violently.

You use your last remaining energy to grab his shaking hand and squeeze it bringing his attention back to you. 

"Baby.", he whispers into you forehead before giving you a light peck on the lips.

You take in your last breath and your throat closes up, your hand falls down from Murphy's, your eyes close and your heart stops. 

Your gone...