𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬-𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲

•◊•·A/N: Hi

·•◊•·Word count: 364

·•◊•·Trigger warning: Mentions of blood, Knives, crazy bitches.

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: Roommates

·•◊•·Prompt: See texts below

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

You lay on your bed, phone in hand, AirPods connected listening to your 'Teenage Dirtbag' playlist. You scroll through social media and go in and out of the games you have installed. Your feet move slightly side to side from being restless.

Your phone dings making you look up to the top of the screen, seeing a text from one of your roommates.

Safe to say you hated doing the dishes

Safe to say you hated doing the dishes. You a weren't a brat though, you'd do your share of chores...occasionally. 

Plus you hardly ever use any of the cutlery or plates. Most of the stuff you eat is take away or fruit that you don't need a plate for. Although the dirty stack of bowls and cups at the end of your bed don't help your case.

You make your way down stairs anyway. Passing your other roommate Raven at the bottom.

Walking into the kitchen you find Murphy leaning on the counters eating a bag of chips.

"Ah ha, so you are going to finally wash the dishes!", he chirps.

"Ha ha very funny. Maybe I should wash them with your blood or maybe just your hair.", you spit back.

He opens his mouth in an exaggerated gasp of shock. "You wouldn't!", he edges his way closer to you. Your already scrubbing the many plates in the sink by now.

"I would.", you answer enjoying the banter between the two of you, not that you'd tell him that. Although that enjoyment was short lived when Murphy kept critiquing your washing skills.

You notice a large kitchen knife sitting in the soapy sink. You grab it and quickly spin around to face Murphy.

His eyes widen. "Y/n...", he utters holding his hand out and backing away.

"I told you I'd make the walls red with your blood!", you say calmly before charging at him.

He screams like a terrified little girl and runs away with u chasing after him.

Your roommates just watch and laugh uncontrollably.