𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬-𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐚

·•◊•·A/N: Yeah, I know Lexa was already dead by the time Clarke was a night blood but it's just a story. Also the Covid jab side affects were so bad-

·•◊•·Word count: 414

·•◊•·Trigger warning: none

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: Lexa x reader

·•◊•·Prompt: The graveyard stretched out like the ocean, as far as the eye could see.

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

You were the only one, healthy, not on the verge of death. Everyone was either dead or almost. You had made sure everyone had had a proper burial and it had lead you to wonder, will you be the last one to die, the only one without a grave. Will you grow old and have to stare out at the sea of graves, the graves of your friends, family and everyone you knew.

That was expect for all the night bloods.

Instead of Clarke who had taken the blood/marrowbone from Luna it was you. You had volunteered because everyone was fighting and tearing each other apart. They tried to convince you to not go through with it but nothing would stop you even the knowledge of the fact you might die. But you didn't so it wasn't in vein.

Lexa comes up behind you and places a hand on your shoulder. "It's going to be okay.", she says in a calm voice.

"No, it's not but I guess that's alright.", you pick up the shovel from beside you and head where the next grave will be sat.

"I like this spot.", you say under your breath. The shovel digs into the firm soil.

"You wont be alone Y/n, don't give up. I'm still here.", Lexa whispers into your right ear causing the hair on the back of your neck to stand up. She knew exactly what was on your mind.

"Love is weakness.", you mock making a face and shovelling up more dirt.

Lexa grabs the shovel from your grasp and begins to talk. "Oh shut up!, why can't you see that I do love you. Why can't you just want to live for me!?", she raises her voice.

"Because I'm scared!", you yell back, putting on of your hands to your forehead moving hair out of your face.

"I'm not going to die.", she quietly sighs. "Not like them maybe but eventually you will.', you cry.

"I know your scared to be alone but I promise I wont leave you.", she pulls you into her and you place your head in the crook of her neck. "You'll never be alone." she mutters.